2.

You sighed as you paced back and forth infront of the medic room to aleast have your dad get checked out. Cause you worried about him. Always..that's what daughters do. Nothing new.

You nervously bit your nails while you felt a full gut rush of anxiety , You sighed as you leaned against the door before you heard a pair of footsteps and you looked to see the one and only..

Judgement Day. . . .

Your breathed hitched in your throat as they all walked towards you with smirks on their face. They stopped infront of you and looked at you before Dominik asked "How's your dad?" You fought the urge to punched him in the face before you took another deep breath to control your anger since you had a short temper.

"Good..how's your nose?" You pointed at Dominik's nose that was slightly red from when you head butted him in earlier and he smirked a bit. Is there a time where he wasn't smiling ?

"It's fine Y/n.." Dominik said and you nodded. Your eyes rested on the remaining group, who was just staring at you. Especially Damian who had a certain look on his face while he stared down at your cute outfit.

"That's too revealing."

He simply said referring to your red top and black skirt. You matched a pair of black leather boots to really give the outfit a look. "And why do you care about whats on my body?" You asked with a slight arch of your eyebrow.

"Cause..there are men out here that are creeps and could be looking for pretty little girls like you-.." Damian said before you interrupted "You mean men like you?.."

That made Damian feel a small pit of anger as he huffed while looking at you with a slight glare. You smirked a bit , and you stood up before Finn stepped between you two.

"Alright. Y/n. Loose that little attitude before I make you.." Finn spoke , his voice sounding harsh as he just looked down at you. Your eyes turned into a glare before you rolled your eyes and sighed as you leaned against the door.

You heard the rest chuckle and smirk before you watch them walk away and Rhea gave you a little wave with that black lipstick smile of hers while she held the WWE titles they won recently.

You let out a small scream of anger before you heard the door open to see Aj slightly limping with an ice pack in his ribs that was hurt from the match. "Dad..are you okay?" You asked as you rushed to his side and wrapped his arm around your neck for support.

Aj hissed a bit before he looked down at you.

"Let's go back to the hotel.."

"But your hurt dad..they wouldn't let you contin-"

"I know baby..I know..but..sore ribs isn't gonna stop me from living my dream.."

You smiled as you nodded as you helped your dad out the arena and into your rented car. You quickly got in and drove into the night towards the hotel. You could help but hope tomorrow will be another good day.