Chapter 17: Special Chapter

Surprise! We've got a one week break right now, so I'm free to update :D And it's pretty long to make up for the last short one.

And this is from Drew's POV (Please don't be disappointed or anything. I think you guys set the bar up too high hahaha) And with this, the special chapters will officially end. Unless I decided to do another one in the future of course :)

So please remember to vote and comment! ^^

Dedicated to bookbuddy for sticking with this book for a while, thanks love <3

******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 17

Drew’s POV

Help me.

That’s what the text from Al said. I knew he wasn’t in any trouble; he probably just needed company right now. He gets pretty lonely living in such a big place with his parents barely around and only his sister as company. He’s had enough conversations about hair conditioners and shades of lipstick to last him a life time he said. I rolled my eyes at his clear dramatic take on life.

I rang the doorbell and stepped inside as Winston, their butler ushered me in. It still amazes me how anyone could live in such a huge estate and yet be so modest about it like how Al and Mads are.

“Master Al is in his room,” Winston said politely.

“Yeap, it’s either there or the kitchen, isn’t it Winston?” I laughed, patting his shoulder. “Thanks man.”

Winston gave a small bow with his head and walked away, serious as ever.

I ran up the spiral staircase and headed towards Al’s room. As knocking on Al’s door is just dumb, I walked in and witnessed something that made me think that knocking might not be so dumb.

Janice is here.

A girl. In Al’s room.

Which seriously never happened before.

Well, unless you count Mads, but even she steered clear of his room most of the time.

Plus Janice is in a really fancy dress.

“Hi Al…” I said slowly, “And Janice.”

“Hi Drew,” they both answered in unison, eyes never leaving the game they’re playing.

O-kay. Um. Should I leave… or something? “Am I interrupting anyth…” I trailed off because I realize no one was even listening to me. I was being completely ignored.

I feel a bit awkward now.

Thanks Al. Thanks a lot.

“Psssst. Drew, what are you doing?”

I turned and saw Mads and Victoria crouching down in the hallway, whispering through the door I left slightly open.

“Mads? Victoria? What are you doing here?” I walked over to the door and stepped out, closing the door behind me.

“It’s my house,” Mads hissed back, “but stupid questions aside why did you just interrupt their time alone together?” she asked accusingly.

Me? Al asked me to come over!” I cried defensively.

“Well can’t you see they’re happy together right now? Look look look,” Victoria gushed and cracked the door open slightly. The three of us all peeked in and saw Janice laughing obnoxiously and Al shouting for a rematch.