Author's Note 🌹

To All My Precious Readers,

Hi Everyone!

I'm Rose Nightshade, I hope that you all enjoy reading "7 Lives Apart".

This story takes place in an alternate universe/world (whatever feels right to you) so, even though there are similarities to real life there are going to be a lot of difference as well!

***

If you're a new reader, I promise this story won't let you down and will keep you on the edge of your seats, will definitely make you question and keep you guessing.

Why, you ask? Well because we're gonna delve into the shadows along with Rose, exploring the intense depths of her darkness, her twisted games. And in this journey of deceit she's not alone as she's accompanied by *drum rolls* *dugu* *dugu* *dugu* *dugu*

"Vincent," who shares the same or maybe even way beyond the visible depths of that darkness within.

The rest of the info, well it'll only be thrilling when you read it yourself in the chapters!

***

I have included a chapter dedicated to warnings and disclaimer, thought a little late!

At first I didn't gave it much thought but now that I see it, I think it's important that I make my precious readers aware of what's gonna come in the future...

Have a lovely day you all!

— Rose