Chapter 6 | Screaming

Cassedy was on the Face Time with Stacey and CJ later that night. They were playing Roblox horror games when Charlie texted her. The text said "I went out to eat with the cast. They're gonna sleepover later." Cassedy screamed on the top of her lungs.

That earned her a yell from her mom to stop screaming and CJ complaining about his poor ears. "Stacey you need to come over like right now!" Cassedy said freaking out. "Why is something wrong?" Stacey asked worried. "YESS!! Charlie is having his cast mates sleepover." Cassedy said pacing through her room.

"And?" CJ asked annoyed. "And I have a HUGE crush on his co-worker Dior Goodjohn." Cassedy said like it was obvious. "Oh I follow her on TikTok. She is really pretty. Anyways I'll be at your house in 5." says Stacey. CJ frowns. "Why am I always being left out?" "Because your a boy" Cassedy says jokingly. CJ rolls his eyes. They all say there goodbyes and hang up the call.

In exactly 5 minutes Stacey barges through Cassedy's door. "Hii!" Cassedy says. "Ok so I'm guessing its a casual thing so I'm gonna make it look like your not trying but you are trying at the same time" Stacey rambles going through Cassedy's make up bag.

"That makes zero sense but I'm gonna trust you" Cassedy says. "Good you should trust me I'm your best friend." Stacey says while wetting a beauty blender.

After about 20 minutes, Stacey is finished. She gave Cassedy clean girl makeup and put her hair in a slick back pony. "Ok I should get going its almost dinner and I wouldn't wanna interrupt your date" Stacey says with a smirk. "Oh shut up its not a date" Cassedy says pushing Stacey though the door. "Bye love you!" Stacey shouts. "Bye love you too!" Cassedy yells back.

For about 30 minutes Cassedy is sitting in her room reading her favorite, "The Summer I Turned Pretty" by Jenny Han. She got a text from Charlie saying "We're here" and then heard the door unlock and open.

a/n

I feel like I'm edging y'all with the meet up 😭 I'm probably not gonna update again today cause its 12 am and I'm tired but 3 chapters in one day?? I'm on fire