Rios Pov

Rios pov from the morning incident:
I woke up feeling tense this morning and anxious.
I haven't had a feeling like that in a good while I figure it had to do with the doctor's visit today. They were going to check Ellena head to toe and perform her womanly checkup this morning as well. I know a lot of that is private business but for some reason I could not shake my wolf's curiosity on the matter. For some reason he needed to know everything and every little detail.

I am going to ask him later on about why he is feeling the way he is. More preferably as to why he would tell me that she is definitely someone important to him as well as I.

It wasn't long after I finished my coffee that I received a mind like from Jackson. He was telling me he has arrived and had many forms for Ellena to sign for the doctor.

I let him inside the house and grabbed the papers from him and set them inside a yellow folder to keep them from being misplaced or dropped somewhere. When Jackson entered my home he brought a little bit of breakfast as well since Ellena was going to have blood work done this morning during her visit with his sister.

He asked me what was wrong and I was acting strange but I just shrugged it off. I told him I was tense and that a good training session would fix me right up. I wasn't going to inform him that it had to do with Ellena and her  well being or the effect that she was having on my wolf.
I wasn't exactly sure what was going on so I wanted to confirm it before coming clean to my beta Jackson.

I headed upstairs to have Ellena sign the few remaking documents for the clinic. I was sitting on her the edge of her bed facing the bathroom. I figure she was done getting ready for the day and the last thing I expected was to see her walk out in a towel.
If I am being honest it caught me completely off my guard. I played it off by asking her to sign a few papers and then I would leave so she could finish getting ready.

As she was reaching for the papers and pen her towel fell straight down to the floor revealing her entire being to my eyes. I froze on the spot and realized it couldn't look away. She was breathtaking. I wanted to look away but my wolf wouldn't let me. I tried to wrap my head around the thoughts that invaded my mind as they filled with her.

"Lovely... shes definitely going to my mine." Were the words my wolf had uttered. That was like a smack to the face. I tensed even more as I finally had figured out what was going on. This girl was my mate. Only your wolf could tell who was your life mate. Thats why she had such a wonderful smell to her. That's why I was feeling anxious and I couldn't get her out of my head all night long. This was the reason I was so restless. Her entire scent engulfed the room when her towel fell. I had been thinking long enough not to realize that she had said something to me and quickly scrambled back inside the bathroom. I had to compose myself before I got up and left her bed room. After a minute to gather myself and get my head out of the gutter I left the room along with the document and headed down stairs to Jackson with the file. He took them from me and put them in a secure case. It was morning before Ellena came downstairs dressed and we all sat to eat breakfast. When we finally finished we headed to the car. It was a quiet ride since it would take a little bit of time to get to the pack clinic. Ellena had fallen asleep.

Let me know if you enjoyed Rio and his Point of view on the incident..... I haven't written hardly any books on Wattpad so please your feedback is appreciated greatly.... :) have a wonderful day lovelies!