The ghost king never gets sick -chapter one-

A/N HI BTW I CANT SPELL FOR MY LIFE SO I AM SORRY FOR WHEN I SPELL THINGS WRONG, also THE PICTURE 👆👆 LIKE AHGAHAGAH SO FRICKING CUTE, okay let's start

Nico sneezed for like the millionth time while sitting on his couch in Hades cabin wrapped in a blanket, "I'm not sick" Nico pouted, "Nico you are 100% sick" Will pushed "I am not!" Nico protested "I am the ghost king! I never get si-" He sneezed again "Yeah yeah, okay sunshine" Will picked Nico up and started walking to the Infirmary "I dont need to goooooooo!" Nico pouted again and tried to get down, tried. 

Will put him in a different room 'cause he knew Nico wouldn't want to be around other people.

Soon enough Nico was passed out laying on the infirmary bed, his hair messy and his shoes got taken off by Will.
"Will?.." "Hm?" Will looked up from bandaging a couple cuts he found on Nico, "nothing.. Ju-just making sure you're here.." Nico's voice was raspy with sleep, Will kissed his forehead "I always will be here, even if you don't see me, I'll be in your heart" "you sound like a cringy mom" Nico replied making Will chuckle.
"well I'm sorry for trying to be sweet"
"apology not accepted"
"Wow Nico"
Nico smiled stupidly, which Will personally thought was really cute. Will kiss his cheek and went back to bandaging some small cuts on him "Will, you know I don't need you to bandage everything.." Nico rolled his eyes, "I don't care, death boy"
"I hate you" Nico muttered
"Love you too."

A/N we love Nico being a bad bitch? I'm that was so bad✌🤓 okay let's keep going

~time skip to later that night~

"Nico"
"What?" Nico replied with an annoyed voice that came out harsher then he wanted to, Will seemed unfazed, that's one thing Nico loved about Will.
"Percy and Jason want to see you" "no."
"Nico, they're your friends"
"I don't want them to come."
"Okay okay jeez, I'll go tell them."

Will left to go tell Percy and Jason they couldn't vesit right now. personally, Nico didn't want them to visit at all, he didn't want to seem weak.. Being sick is a weakness, people can use you much easier, you are a easier traget. He was left alone with his thoughts, which was the worse thing ever.. The reason he has those scars is because of this.

A/N EHHEHEHEHE oppies? Well anyway this sucks but kill me later ejehheheheh, i need therapy, BUT THATS WHY J DO THIS EHHEHEHEHE

Word count: 401 (without A/N)
OKAY BYE BITCHES (IN A GOOD WAY IDIOTA) BYE