5

Chapter 5 : Party invite

•••🌸•••

Once I got to my locker I saw Blake and Mario standing by her locker talking.

Whatever they were talking about Blake was enjoying it as she kept giggling and pushing her hair behind her right ears.

That's just cringe as fuck .

Shaking my head I placed in the books that I wouldn't need for first period and also grab the text book that I'd need.

Sighing I turnt and just then I saw Ethera making her way inside the building. Her heels clicking against the floor with each step that she took as her hair bounced aswell.

Her presence made most of the teen turn and look at her , she had confidence radiating throughout the entire room , even her simply presence commanded the whole entire room.

Lord knows if she wasn't such a bitch I'd try and get in her pants.

She looked at me whilst she walked pass none of us breaking eye contact then a subtle smirk made its way on her face.

Now what the fuck was that!?

I watched as she turnt around the corner and God my eyes betrayed me as I couldn't help but stare at her ass the way they look in the pencil skirt is so fucking enticing.

I heard someone clear their throat then I saw Blake standing there with a look on her face.

"What's sup" I asked as I flung my bag strap over my left shoulder.

"What do you mean what's up , I just overhead some students saying that you got out of Miss Azra's car and then I catch you looking at her ass" Blake asked with one of her brows perfectly arched.

"First off I wasn't looking at her ass" I tried and defend but the look on Blake's face was on that stated 'you can't be fucking serious right now' look.

"Okay fine I was looking at her ass but as for the other one it's due to the fact that she's now living with me and my aunt , my aunt got too busy so she asked her to drop me off and she said yes so there's that" I spoke rushing everything out in one breath.

"She's living with you" Blake whisper yelled.

"Yeah it's a longish story so I'll explain it to you on our way to class".

With that I grabbed her hands and pulled her away from the locker and towards our first class of the day.

"Damn I can't believe that" Blake said as we both sat in class.

"I know right I'm gonna die" I whined out.

"Sorry but hey pretty sure it can't be that bad plus she's hot so I guess that's a plus".

"Sure whatever, but anyways what were you and Mario talking about you kept giggling?" I asked changing the subject as I bumped into her shoulders and wiggled my eyebrows at her.

Her face turnt red so fast and a smile dawned upon her face.

Right as she was about to speak our teacher entered the class.

"Okay students since it's your first day at this class I'll introduce myself and so will you as well" .

A few groans and protest was heard in the class but the teacher completely ignored it and started his introduction.

Grabbing the phone from my bag I sent Blake a message.

Please know I still want to know why you were blushing like that with Mario and what was being exchanged in the conversation.