𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

In the bustling city of Mumbai, Kirti Bhardwaj was a talented young artist with dreams bigger than the canvas she painted on. Her life took a tragic turn when she fell in love with Abhinav, a charming man whose love soon turned into an obsession.

Kirti had always believed in the power of love, but she never imagined the depth of darkness that came with it. Abhinav's possessiveness knew no bounds, and one fateful night, consumed by jealousy, he took her life in a fit of rage.

As Kirti's eyes closed for what she thought was the last time, she found herself engulfed in a blinding light.

As she lay dying, Kirti felt herself being pulled backwards through time, back to the day when she first met Abhinav. The realization hit her – she had been given a chance to rewrite her fate.

With a newfound determination, she vowed to change the course of her story. Amidst the chaos of rewriting history, Kirti stumbled upon Dev Dikshit, a world-famous celebrity known for his philanthropy and kindness. Dev recognized the pain in Kirti's eyes, the silent scream for help that only he could hear.

Even when she basked in the joy of her new life, Kirti couldn't shake off the feeling that Abhinav was still out there, watching her. She knew that she had to be careful, but she was determined to never let her past dictate her future again.

But what if the past repeats itself despite Kirti's mindless efforts? Will Kirti really be able to avoid her deathful fate? Or will the destiny shift itself to someone really close to her?

To know what will happen ahead in the story, Read THE BROWN DAUGHTER.