♔ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 ♔

⇩

The story of the gods is pretty self-explanatory. Legends, tales, stories, and myths are all a part of the world of Olympia, where Gods, Monsters, and all sorts of creatures live. The three main gods are Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. These three were brothers, the son of Kronos, a god that's been sliced to pieces and banished for eternity.

What the gods don't speak about, but mortals do, is the afterlife, more specifically, hell. Many mortals have different tales of hell and who it rules. Still, the real story is that hell is ruled by the Seven princes of hell: Lucifer, Mammon, Leviathan, Satan, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, and Belphegor. Each is in their land and place with their powers. Many gods fear these seven princes for their power and their wicked ways.

However, these princes showed no interest in the gods' little world they'd built. They only care about their land of hell, which Hades avoids like the plague since the neighbors are too close for his liking.

Until one day, an unexpected event happened. Where Mount Olympus, Hell, and even the mortal realm shook. A demon, one of the seven princes of hell, was ascended to the title of a God, Beelzebub. His brothers and the gods brought an uprising of anger and confusion about his sudden rise.

The gods were terrified and angry that such a lowly creature, such as a demon, could even ascend to the title of a god. This disrespect did not go unnoticed by Beelzebub, who shut down the lower gods' protest, threatening to punish those who dared question his rising.

Suddenly, the three brothers, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, agreed with each other and went to the depths of hell to stop Beelzebub from attacking their fellow gods. Unannounced to them, the sin of gluttony was quite welcoming to the three gods.

Upon the Four gods, an agreement came; Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades agreed with Beelzebub. They'll treat him like any other god in Olympia and leave him alone, under the condition he leaves Mount Olympia alone and doesn't try ruling against them.

Unfortunately for the other gods, these agreements came to term. Other gods seemed too unhappy with these terms. They sneered at the thought of his presence in Mount Olympia, but luckily, Beelzebub liked hell better.

The gods' comments had never bothered the demon anymore since he was now officially known as a god among them in hell. After years, the stubborn gods soon slowly came to the term, but that was only a few. Many hated him.

But those who respected his existence were none other than a Centaur named Chiron, the man who helped run a camp for half-bloods around the world, along with another god named Dionysus; out of respect, he had built a cabin in half-blood for him.

The demon himself was never banned by the god to have children, even if some gods did wish he was prohibited even to create. Beelzebub had never had children of his own throughout all the years he's been alive.

So Dionysus found Chiron's choice foolish and unnecessary, even for building the demon god a cabin. Yet, Chiron reminded him it was out of respect and not to anger the demon god.

This cabin would remain empty for a thousand years, utterly bare of guests. That was until You showed up. The first and only son of the seven princes of hell, the first demon god, Beelzebub. The first member of cabin 13 ever.

.
.
.
.
.
_______

A woman's sobs could be heard through the crack of a dimly lit room. Inside the room was a beautiful woman, yet her eyes were red and puff, filled with a dull and sorrowful look. Her body looked weaker and fragile as she sobbed so hard you'd think her bones would break.

She looked in pain and suffering as she sat up against the dirty white wall, carrying a tiny baby in her arms. A child that didn't seem to make any noise despite the harsh and blood-curdling cry escaping its mother.

The child had soft (s/c) skin, and its eyes were closed as if sleeping peacefully through the loud and disturbing noise that shouted throughout the room. The woman shakes, not baring to stare at the child in her arms. Her hands shook, and her teeth gritted violently as she heard the child yawn like nothing happened.

She stared at her flesh and blood with disgust. Her lips were a considerable frown, complimenting the thick tears running down her cheeks that stained her eyes red.

The child made a soft sound, indicating a slight sound of hunger. Before a mix of a scoff and choked-out cry escaped the woman's lips as her grip tightened around the baby, lifting it with her arms as her eyes stared at it soullessly.

Her bitter and empty heart was preparing to throw the sour child she held in her arms, feeling no remorse for her actions. She wanted nothing to do with it. Killing them young was a simple task. Before her body could commit to the act, a large and powerful rumbling echoed into the room.

The light flickered and buzzed loudly within the room, the walls of the building being scratched by supposedly nothing that could be seen, and the rattling of the door was enough to make the women screech in fear.

Her shaking body squeezed her child closer as she wept, covering her face with her hands as she went against her actions. That's when the room returned to how it was, only a crying sound filling it.

While the woman sobbed, she lifted her head to stare at her child, who looked blankly at her, babbling something, but it couldn't speak a word.

The baby babbled a little louder, and a smile plastered its face as it reached for its mother with its hand. It seemed to giggle while reaching, but his hand was only touched by fallen teardrops.

The woman's lips shriveled tightly, her eyes now giving a pathetic look when realizing how genuinely lonely and miserable she was as she watched her child reach its small baby arm towards her.

One last weak sob escaped her mouth as the tiny baby in her hand finally reached its hand over to her face. The child squealed in excitement when eventually getting to touch their mother, but she whined in reply.

She stared at the child while it smiled and giggled at her,  a tear rolling down her cheek and soaking the child's finger. "...(Y/n)...." The woman croaked with a weak voice while looking at her child. "What sin have I possibly committed to have given birth to you?"

.
.
.
.
.
_________