Explain

Sam sits on the bed. " explain what the fuck just happened in that closet" I said. " Ok so this is what happened"sam said..

Sams FLASHBACK.............
" So we were at your party and after Hollywood undead performed they wanted drinks, they came with me to the kitchen to get food, jdog accidentally spilled him drink on the floor, I said I'll go get a mop. I went to the closet and since I'm not fuckin tall so k asked jdog to help me get the mop down from the hook and he came in with me in the closet to help me get it down, but I forgot that the closet door locks. the door closed by itself and locked us in. I was banging on the door, for someone to let us out but it sounded like he was banging me, when Calum opened the door we were close together because there was a spider behind me and I have a fear of spiders" she said trying to catch her breath cuz she was talking fast.

End of flashback-

"Oh that makes more sense" I said. " ok so now can you help me explain this to Calum, I don't want to lose him, please. This is the first time I'm being nice to you, please help me" Sam said almost about to cry and I knew this was important to her cuz she never says please. and when I say never I mean never. " ok I'll explain to Calum" I said. " there is no reason to, I heard everything" Calum says as he opens the door. "where you eavesdropping" I said. " no I was just listen to your conversation" cal said."exactly eavesdropping" I said. "whatever" cal said. " so do you believe me" Sam asked him. " yeah,i knew you wouldn't cheat on me. I'm sexy as fuck" he said. Sam looked at him weird, " hey your words not mine" he said. " he pulls her into a hug and Harry,cal and Sam go downstairs but before Sam left the room she says" thanks knucklehead" and smacks the back of my head. it hurt a lot.

A/N
Vote
BYEEEEEEEE😆😆😆😆