2:4

Alex POV:

I woke up on a tapestry bed with silky sheets and a big TV. I started hyperventilating and I went to sit up with pain in my stomach but was pushed back down and against a headboard by a hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down. You're in Auradon. On bedrest" Evie said, she was the one who pushed me back down. There was also a woman with blonde hair and an old lady.

"You kidnapped me?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, we should have just left you there to die." Mal said from my other side.

"Wouldn't have been the first time." I muttered.

"We never meant to leave you there." Evie said. "It was always the plan to get you out." She told me.

"Our parents wouldn't let us leave after they told us we were coming here. They told us we had to get the wand. When we left I couldn't trust myself to look at you and not grab you and run off so I didn't. I had spelled Ben to get the wand and then I fell in love." Mal said. "But Alex I have a box full of letters that I wrote to you but bailed on because they were so cringy." Mal said, we all chuckled.

"Do you forgive us?" Evie asked.

"Depends. Where's my locket?" I asked Mal, she reached and opened a drawer. She pulled out my heart locket that I had as a gift from my mother, but was empty until I put a picture in it.

"You still have it?" The woman with blonde hair asked. "I'm your mom. Claude took you from me after you were born. I only had time to name you and give you the locket."

"When we got back I put the picture that was in your pocket of you and Uma in it." Mal said, as I took the locket, I slid it over my head.

"You're forgiven." I said.

"Great! You're gonna love Auradon!" Evie said.

"Evie, I can't stay in Auradon." I said.

"Why not?" My mom asked.

"Uma is on the isle still and Dizzy, and Celia and Yaz."

"Uma jumped through the barrier when we left yesterday, she's somewhere in the ocean as a gigantic octopus on the run, because she spelled Ben with a love spell to try and break down the barrier, again." Mal said.

"As for Dizzy, she's coming with the next VK's. Ben's already invited her, and in his letter he mentioned where you were." Evie told me. "Cielia and Yazmine, I think they'll manage. They're like the next us, when we were there."

"They really are." I agreed.

"They could use Fairy Godmothers goodness class." Mal said, Evie laughed and agreed.

"Then I guess, I'll stay." I said. Evie smiled.

"Yay!" She said,

"Did you take anything other than that candy off me?" Mal asked.

"How do you know about that?"

"We were hidden under the tarp."

"Oh." I reached into my pocket and grabbed the $40 dollars off her.

"Alex!" She grabbed it back.

"You didn't even notice it was gone!" I said, I smiled. "You had a whole stack. I could have took more" I added. "Did you take the candy back from Dizzy?"

"No, she tried to give it back, but I told her to keep it. You were right she did love it."

"When am I wrong?" They chuckled.

"On the ship when you thought the wand was real." Mal said. I shook my head.

"Nope, I whispered to Uma that you could have done something to that dog in Auradon, but she didn't listen."

"Yeah, Dude ate a truth gummy." Mal said. "That was an accident, so was Dude coming."

"Um, may we have a moment?" My mother asked Evie and Mal.

"Of course." Mal said, they got up.

"We'll be back." Evie told me. They walked out. Princess Aurora and the old lady came to the bed.

"Alex, I'm really sorry, you got stuck there with him. I should have forced the former king to send guards to find you." She said, "He said it was too risky. And he didn't want to risk you being like Claude." I nodded. "This is my mother, your grandmother, Queen Leah." She introduced the old lady. "You have a younger sister, by ten months, Audrey. And then there's my husband, her dad, Prince Phillip." She told me. "We would love, if when you're off bedrest, of course, if you'd come to our castle and have dinner with us, since it's the school year? And of course you'll have your own room by the time it's summer." I nodded.

"Sure."

"Who's the girl and why is she staring like we're the foulest things to walk the earth?" I asked Evie, Mal, and Lonnie, while we were at our lockers. I still have a sling but I'm doing better and Auradon is everything Dizzy dreamed.

"Your sister." Evie said.

"She was kind of dating Ben when we got here and then I stole him. Now she hates us." I nodded.

"Well based on the way she looks and how she is staring, I don't think I'm gonna like her."

"That's what we said in Lady Tremanes when you left." Evie said.

"She's walking over here." Lonnie said, we all turned around.

"I heard you got the king kidnapped." Audrey said to Mal. "And now there's a villain on the loose." Then she turned to me. "I'm your half sister Audrey." She emphasized the half.

"Alex." I told her.

"I know." She stated. "Chad is off limits, don't even try to get with him." Then she walked away.

"Yep, don't like her." The three laughed and shook their heads.

"Well, you have to play nice. This is Auradon." Evie told me.

"Even if she doesn't?" I asked.

"Yes." I pouted.

"I know that's gonna be really hard." Mal said seriously. "I have a hard time doing it still."