𝘁𝘄𝗼

Before the screen started playing again Percy pulled his mum away wanting to know

"What am I?" Percy asks slight tears in his eyes he had been shunned away from a part of himself this felt just like the betrayal of realising he was a demigod.

Ingrid sighed in defeat she had tried to keep Percy safe from the monsters and her enemies. "A tribrid or at least you will be."

Percy looked confused his eyes sought to Hope when Ingrid shakes her head.

"A demigod an untriggered werewolf and an untriggered vampire."

"What does that even mean."

"The bracelet I gave you take it off." Ingrid spoke as Percy hesitantly takes off the bracelet it was the only thing that brought him comfort when his mum was in the underworld.

Percy hands it to her as Ingrid looks over at a chair in the corner, "break it."

Percy glanced back at his mum like she had lost it there was no way he was that strong.

Ingrid as if knowing what he was going to say just raised a brow in the direction of the chair urging him forward.

Percy picked up the chair feeling incredibly stupid as he tried to rip it apart. At least he did until this sudden strength overtakes him and the chair ripped into pieces gaining the attention of some of the god's to which he sheepishly laughed.

It was Ingrid glared at them did they go back to pretending they were not listening.

"That bracelet I gave you conceled your strength it would only come to you when you needed it most before it would go away again. The bracelet was there as a precaution method in case you killed someone."

Percy gulped, "what happens when I kill someone?"

"You trigger your werewolf curse in which every bone in your body breaks under the full moon to transform. Being a tribrid would've saved you from turning every full moon however the first one is a rite of passage."

Percy glanced at the floor nervous he couldn't imagine killing someone.

"You binded him?" Klaus asked betrayal in his eyes.

A flash of hurt passed Ingrid's face as she spits out, "I wouldn't bind him Niklaus. It was the necklace mother gave us as children but modified so that when he needed his strength he could use it." Klaus looked to the ground guilty as Ingrid failed to mention it also had a tracking charm on it.

Percy didn't even want to ask about becoming a vampire it was when they sat back down.

Myths weren't just made they were formed from the ashes of the history that one was. The myths of the god's all true in their own way alongside some stories that were spun from the truth however the web of lies reached beyond.