Chapter 7

Teju was thinking about Anushka while her thoughts were broken when Anushka got a call and as teju was standing near Anushka, she saw the caller id was saved by naming 'Love'.

Teju's eyes widened seeing this as karan was standing in front of her and talking with some businessmen.

Anushka went from there seeing the id the call and she followed her. Anushka couldn’t know that teju was following her. After sometime, she saw Anushka entered a room and locked it from inside.

'It’s not her room. Why has she come her? Whose room is it?' Teju thought while she felt that someone is near to her, behind her. She turned with a jerk. And saw it was Rajat.

'What are you doing here teju?' He asked

'Umm nothing you go. I have a friend here. I will come. You go,' Teju said

'No teju how can I leave you? Even we are not going to leave you,' He said with a smirk and hold her waist forcefully.

'What the hell? Leave me.. What do you mean by 'we'? Leave me,' Teju said and screamed but none came cause it was VIP area and totally soundproof and as there was playing music with full volume outside so none could not listen. He tried to push her but failed because he smelt her chloroform and within a few minutes she become unconscious.

While karan was searching for teju as well as Rajat because he noticed that rajat looked towards teju with lustful eyes but innocent teju could not understand.

He became tense and started calling hr in phone and said hotel managements to find her. He became more tense when he noticed Raghav was not there too as well as Anushka. He frowned. But he was searching for Teju here and there because he actually feel more for teju than Anushka. He could not understand that but now he understand he is feeling scared to loss teju than Anushka.

He went to the VIP area no.2 cause it was RS company's area and his enemy is very dangerous. He saw teju phone was on the ground. He picked it and become more tense because it’s sure to him that Raghav is surely involved in the matter. But he doubted on Rajat also.

He didn’t think anything and started knock the door. In room, raghav asked him who was he but he didn’t answer because he knew raghav won't open door if he say woh he is. Raghav frowned and open the door and saw karan and become shocked.

Without wasting a single moment, he hold his collar and entered in the room .Then the scane he saw make him broken plus angry. He saw Anushka was half naked in the bed and widened her eyes seeing him there. His grip become weak seeing her like this. He looked at Raghav who was smirking.

'What the hell is this?' Karan asked Anushka

'Woh.. W..karan,' anushka could not understand what to say

'Okay baby don’t need to lie more. Let's say him the truth

_________________________________________

Hope you liked it?
Don't forget to vote and comment.