005

CHAPTER FIVE
"YOU AND ME BABY?"

-JA, JABARI, APRIL 2ND 2024--2:33 PM-

-2:33 PM-

" These nigga in stress" Imir said as Ja nodded

"Bruh she at this party, so crazy how we both got invited bruh, I ain't talk to her since that night" Ja said playing with his hair as he thought about he hurt Akira badly that night

He been trying to talk to her but she blocked him on everything and doesn't even wanna see him.

In this time Ja has been getting ready for the draft for the NBA.

"bruh she ain' even gon talk to yo ass so you straight"

"mane fuck you foreal" Ja said as he went to his room slamming his door.

He plopped on his bed finna scream scared to see her after everything, he missed her but she didn't want him.

He would act like he hasn't seen her with the famous Key Glock.

He can't even get mad cause he fucked up badly and he owns up to it everyday he lives.

༺☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙༺
꧁𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘꧂

Ja walked in the decorated gold and black room as he smiled liking how he matched the idea of the room.

He had a couple of his homies with him, as they sat at the table that had Ja's name on it.

As he walked over to his table he saw Key.

"Ja Morant man" key said grinning in ja face

"gon on bruh" Ja said as key laughed fixing his shirt

"I haven't introduced you to my girl before or have you seen her" he said laughing lowly as Ja laughed

"You think yo ass finna get in my skin, niggas been had ha and still do getcho ass on" Ja said

Key rubbed his jaw and strolled out of Ja way.

"Niggas be on dick" Antonio said as Ja nodded sitting down.

"Hey everyone thank you for showing up and coming" The lady at the front said as everyone started clapping

"I wanna thank everyone for coming for to this gaming night, it's like a party but not yall get the memo" she said as everyone laughed

"Ok so we are gonna have the people on the left side come up here and introduce themselves so we can get to know everyone"

Ja and everyone else on the left got up and went to the stage then Ja fixed his shorts.

He had on a white tee with a wife beater under and black and white shorts on with his panda dunks.

Everyone started to introduce themselves as it got to Ja.

" wassam yall it's Ja aka 12" ja said as everyone went crazy, let's say Ja had gotten a good name for himself.

He looked out in the crowd making straight eye contact with Akira making his heart skip a beat.

She's so beautiful without anyone having to say anything.

Key noticed and grabbed Akira thigh tightly as Ja kept speaking and then passed the mic.

"Niggas can't play uno right" Ja said as he played uno with a couple of people rolling his hands down his face ready to clearly leave.

"tha' nigga tweaking" some random said as Ja had to go to the bathroom.

"Shi I'll be back" Ja said as he got up and went by the bathrooms but say key and akira talking.

"nah on da hood you want that nigga, that's why you lil ass wanted to come" key said as Akira sat there crying

"I don't even want him key, you always telling me what you think I'm doing!" Akira yelled as key stepped closer to her finna put his hands on her as Ja ran up and grabbed key by the neck.

" fuck Nigga what the fuck you doing" Ja said ready to kill key but couldn't do it

"What the fuck Ja leave him alone" Akira said trying to make Ja let him go.

"I ain' dropping shi Akira, yo bitch ass nigga finna learn" Ja said letting his right hand connect with his Ja making it crack and pulling him to the ground and kept throwing blows to his face as a couple of people rushed over to stop him.

" Hell na Niggas got me fucked up" Ja said as many people held him back

"OH SHI HE GOTTA GUN"