Chapter 4. Trouble and Confusion.

So, Serena started off odd with her new so-called brother, but she was rejecting the idea of such a thing, because a piece of her was unsure about so many things.

Inuyasha is her half-brother, but then they all stayed in this village Myoga told them about, and the witch gave Serena a potion, but she wished to find a way to fix her relationship, but the issue was that she's not in love like before.

She used the potion to try and make it work between them, but he retreated from her, even though Serenity's demon body was on a high and the potion sent her skyrocketing with Lustful desires, and this led to attracting her own half-brother Inuyasha.

Whereas he truly used force, but it was like he could not resist her, and he went for it.

So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

As she looked at the face of the one who did that to her and made her feel so good, so happy. Her face turned shocked expression covered her face.

But so did the one who did it, out of the blue like that, it's like he couldn't control it, or himself but it was like he lost his head, but he wanted her badly his desires to mate came alive and super strongly that he could not stop himself.

Inuyasha....! Said Serena's voice. "What were you thinking? Asked Serena" honestly but not upset. "I wasn't...! I just felt something come over me, I don't know, Replied Inuyasha" calmly.

"Look...! We should not have done this together...! You heard the stories, the last thing we need is more gossip, Say's Serena" nervous.

"I really don't care about any of those old rumors, because I always known that my family had come from pure blood, heck there's a rumor that claims that Sesshomarou's mom is actually my father's sister, and that old myth has never really gone away, it still around in the family history books, so sadly it's hard to think what is right or wrong if that's the way the family kept the blood pure for so many years, Stated Inuyasha" honest with her.

"Inuyasha

"Inuyasha....! Spoke up Serena" surprised and shocked all in one. "Yeah...! Stated Inuyasha" realizing what he had just done, but the fuck up part he wanted to do it again, she still smelt so good to his nose. 

"Look...! I don't want you to become upset with me or angry with me...! but you do know why I took that potion from that witch in the first place right...! I was trying to patch things up with someone else, I wasn't trying to attract you? but it would appear that it turns out that way, so I need to ask you, how do you feel now? Asked Serena" checking on him.

"I feel...! fine, I suppose, I don't feel any different other than the fact that I just went balls deep inside of you...! and so yes I do know what you were aiming for, I was sort of spying, I just wanted to make sure he was respectful and maybe I was curious if the potion would work, I was thinking of using it on myself and Kagome, because we haven't been the same in a while either...! but instead, I felt stronger than I have ever felt before, and I couldn't bring myself to stop myself even if I wanted too, but I wanted you badly that's no secret, and I was attracted to you, I just thought you were a pretty girl and that's all but I never expect that I'd do something like this, Said Inuyasha" admitting it