Drunk And Hungover

Avril loves her beer and she went out with friends to a bar tonight and she just walked through the door a little wobbly.

"Hi baby let me help you" You say.

You walk over to her and she puts her arm around your shoulder despite her being taller it was easy for her to walk up the stairs holding on to You.

As you made it up the stairs and into your shared bedroom and she collapes on the bed and sighs.

"Babe you need to get dressed in pjs" You say.

"I dont want to i like wearing my tie" She whines.

You watch as she gets under the covers and opens her arms out for You and You get in bed and cuddle into her arms.

She keeps gently rapidly kissing your forhead slowly and softly.

You lean up and kiss her jaw and close your eyes.

You woke up to the morning sunlight and You look up at avril still holding You.

You slowly get out of her arms and go downstairs to the kitchen to get a gatorade for her and some pills to help.

You walk back upstairs into the bedroom to see avril awake with her hand on her head for a minute then she removes it.

You hand her her pills and the gatorade.

"Thanks my girl" Avril says.

She took the pills and drank some gatorade and You get in bed and cuddle up to her.

"Better?" You ask.

"Perfect" Avril says kissing the top of your head.