𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟒 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 | 𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘: l'art pour l'art (by Kira, mccnshinee)
𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘: 𝟮𝟰 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰, 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: Art for art's sake-the usual English rendering of l'art pour l'art (pronounced [laʁ puʁ laʁ]), a French slogan from the latter half of the 19th century-is a phrase that expresses the philosophy that 'true' art is utterly independent of any and all social values and utilitarian function, be that didactic, moral, or political. Such works are sometimes described as autotelic (from Greek: autoteles, 'complete in itself'), a concept that has been expanded to embrace "inner-directed" or "self-motivated" human beings.
𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝘀: Wikipedia

• 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 + 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀: GirlWithSparkleEye + WarmCupofSparkles12
• 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲: ramarimalroy + Stary2010
• 𝗹'𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹'𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲: Stary2010 + _Ash_es
- meaning and symbolism of the phrase
• 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲'𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄: S160902
• 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄: Dark_Ghostie
• 𝗔𝗿𝘁 𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀: around three: one on l'art pour l'art, one on history of art, one on influence of art (doesn't exactly have to fit these, but you can if you want)
- officialkhushi
- JadeJupitar2023
• 𝗔𝗿𝘁 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀:
- History of art: ramarimalroy + WarmCupofSparkles12
- Influence of art (historic and modern): MoonAnime6
• 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲: -krishvpuffs_ + Dark_Ghostie
• 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: mccnshinee
• 𝗖𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲: (anyone willing to volunteer?)
• 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀: Nikachu22 + Littlegod33 + C4TS-FR0M-H3LL + oraclesighter + (anyone willing to volunteer?)
• 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: Dark_Ghostie + sayahnika (anyone willing to volunteer?)

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:
- If you can't partake in the making of this edition, do dm us immediately with your reasons.
- If you wish to swap with anyone, please do so amongst yourselves and inform us of the final arrangements

SPECIFIC DETAILS WILL BE SENT TO YOU THROUGH DMS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK AND CLARIFY.