Chapter 2: Kuran Meet Russell

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hey, you alright?" He asked her.

Yuki: "I-I-I'm fine...thanks..." She said to (Y/N) and she look up at (Y/N) and make her felt her heart stop and she saw his face...was looks like familiar to someone else that she knew is...Kaname.

Yuki: "K-Kaname-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Kaname?" He asked her in confusion and then he was totally confuse about what she tries to said and then she was knocked down into unconscious and make (Y/N) was got her in his arms and then he was look down at the wound where she got stab or slash. Then (Y/N) saw how badly injure really is and he was going to help her out right away and (Y/N) need to take her back to his own motel room right away.

(Y/N): "I just can't leave her out here." He said to himself and then he was carrying her with him in his arms and make him start to moving out to motel room and then (Y/N) just begin to moving out quickly before some vampires are gonna arrive here. When (Y/N) was begin to moving out by himself and he need to get away from this incident before any vampires will be appeared here and he just doing the parkour right away.

After he was leaving right away and he didn't notice there was someone or something else is watching at him where he is really going and that was a bat is hanging upside down on the ring and he just watching at (Y/N) going to somewhere by himself. The bat was interesting at (Y/N) kill the vampires...but the way of his skill, and speed also strength...different than any vampires for what he seen.

The bat was fly off to somewhere else right away and make him was flying to the other direction by himself and then the bat just flying to somewhere else in this world and then the bat will tell one vampire who will heard and interest about this.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Yuki.

Yuki: "Urrrgh...." She was groaning out little bit and make her eyes opened out and she turn her head to look around and then she was confuse about it.

Yuki: "What the hell?" She ask herself.

Yuki: "I'm in still....normal form." She said to herself and she was in Red She-Hulk form and then she got bandage to wrap around herself and make her confuse about it and then out of nowhere the door was knocked and opened it out.

Yuki: "Who is it?!?" She asked and then the door was opened out and revealed the person is...(Y/N) who carrying the dinner food for her and make him ask her.

(Y/N): "Oh thank god...you are awake....are you feeling better?" He asked her and make her surprise to seen how short of this teenager really is and he was probably young and cutest face with handsome hair too.

Yuki: "I-I-I'm fine...and are you the one who pick me up and place me in your apartment?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I did...and I saw you were unconscious down on the ground and you looks badly injure but I just decide to pick you up and put you in my own place." He said to her and make her surprise to heard that and she said.

Yuki: "Whoa, thanks for your help." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome....I'm sorry I have forgot about to introduction by myself...Name's (Y/N) (L/N) Russell and you are-" He asked her in question but he was got his word interrupted by 

Yuki: "Yuki Kuran." She said to (Y/N) with a happy smile on her face.