¹² ; Angelic Security

You sat there, unable to think of what to say to Vox's request

You sat there, unable to think of what to say to Vox's request. He wants you to talk about the exorcists? Well, you were supposedly the closest one to them, even without you knowing what they do. "Why do you want to know more about them?" You finally ask, avoiding his intense gaze.

He scoffed. "Why she asks," he muttered to himself before removing his arm from you and appearing right in front of you, making you jump back into the loveseat. "Why wouldn't anyone want to know about them?" he exclaimed as you got in your face.

"Fair enough," you reply with a sigh before you straightened yourself up. "What I know about the angel army is very limited. Not every angel knows about what they do here," you pause before continuing. "At least, I didn't."

His mix matched colored eyes widen and his grin drops to a straight line. After a few beats, he lets out a forced chuckle. "I'm sorry... you're telling me all of heaven doesn't know these angel fUcKs come down once a year to slaughter sinners once a year?" His voice glitched.

The TV head was expecting more from his angelic counterparts. It ticked him off he couldn't get more information. That was until you spoke again.

"No, we didn't," you hissed out with narrowed eyes. You didn't exactly appreciate how he wasn't understanding that you along with the rest of heaven was tricked by Sera and Adam.

He sighed before putting his hands on his hips and looking down. There was silence before you broke it. "I feel like there is more than what you're telling me, so let me ask you again," you said as you stood up right in front of him, seeing as he was slightly taken aback from your sudden proximity.

"...Why do you want to know about the exorcists?"

Vox stared at you with slight surprise before he grinned again. "Well, I've been working on a new project: Angelic Security. It would be a system to help protect sinners from the extermination. What I need in order for this project to work is information."

He looked to the side away from you, his grin loosening. "Something you don't have."

It took you a bit to process what he said. "That's... not a bad idea," you say, grabbing your chin in thought.  Your mind then went to the angel that was killed. Then, how you were supposed to question the weapon overlord, Carmilla. Your eyes widen as an idea began to manifest in your head.

     "What? What's with the face?" Vox asked with a raised eyebrow. The overlord was taken aback when you grabbed his arms. "I might know a way to help us both!" you exclaimed.

     Once you realized your hands around his arms, you awkwardly pulled back and he cleared his throat while he straightened his coat. "...Go on."

     "I need you to get me some time with Carmilla Carmine," you start, a serious look on your face. "Carmine? Why would you need to talk to that wrinkled bitch?" he grinned. You rolled your eyes at his lack of class.