𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩

It's Daytime as dense air speeder traffic streams past the Jedi Temple

inside one tower Obi Wan, Y/n and Anakin stand before the Jedi Council.

Yoda:"track down this bounty hunter With Anakin you must, Obi Wan"

Windu:"most importantly find out who he's working for

Anakin:"And what about Senator Amidala? she will still need protecting"

Yoda:"handle that, Y/n will"

Windu;"Y/n, escort the senator back to her home planet of Naboo she'll be safer there"

Windu:"and don't use registered transport Travel as refugees"

Y/n:"as the leader of the opposition it will be very difficult to get Senator Amidala to leave the capital"

Yoda:"until caught this killer is, our judgment she must respect"

Windu:"Y/n, go to the Senate and ask Chancellor Palpatine to speak with her about this matter"

Y/n anakin and obi Wan bow and exit

*******
later in Palpatine's official chambers Y/n meets with the Chancellor before a glass wall overlooking the city.

Palpatine"I will talk with her Senator Amidala will not refuse an executive order I know her well enough to assure you of that"

Y/n:"thank you, your excellency"

Palpatine:"and so they finally given you an assignment your patience has paid off"

Y/n:"My master's guidance more than my patience"

they cross the red and silver room

Palpatine:"you don't need guidance, Y/n in time you will learn to trust your feelings then you will be invincible"

Palpatine:"I have said it many times you and Anakin are the most gifted Jedi I have ever met"

Y/n:"thank you, Your Excellency"

Palpatine:"I see you becoming the greatest of all Jedi, Y/n even more powerful than Master Yoda"

*****
in a multi column sanctuary Yoda hovers beside Obi Wan and Windu.

Obi Wan:"I am concerned for my Padawan he is not ready to be given this assignment on his own yet"