Child Marriage 4 : Crazy Kiya Re

Hello everyone...Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous story. Taming the beast (posted on 1.March.2024)

I am back with a no brainer, crazy, no logic story. I have a message for following categories of people.

1 those people who are looking for logic in the story.

2 those people who wants an intelligent, smart, badass heroine.

3 those people who wants a hero, who is a role model and a gentleman.

And the message is...

This story is kind of inspired from the book To Wed A Wicked Earl by Olivia Parker

P.S. someone, sorry can't remember who, had asked me to write a story on an overweight heroine and i guess this is it.

"I don't believe in all these superstitions, Ma." Mohan tells his mother fed up.

"How can you disregard something that is life threatening for your son, Mohan?" Kalyani asks worried sick.

"Rishu is a healthy boy." Mohan reminds her.

"He is turning 5 in two weeks." Kalyani reminds him, on the verge of tears.

"Ma, all these are superstitions. Please don't give much value to it." Radha gently tells her.

"Aren't you a mother, Radha? How can you be so indifferent?" Kalyani asks her, outraged.

"I am not, Ma. We got him tested by three doctors. They all said there is nothing to be concerned about. He is perfectly healthy."

"One man said that his kundali says he will die when he turns 5, and three doctors said that Rishu is perfectly fine. We believe learned doctors, Ma. Not your illiterate and superstitious pundit." Mohan tells her.

"Accidents can happen." Kalyani reminds her.

"How can you even say that, Ma?" Mohan asks her, shocked. "In your fear are you willing it to happen?"

"I can't sleep at night, Mohan." Kalyani says, her eyes filling up.

"Nothing is going to happen to Rishu. You please don't worry." Mohan tells her and walks off.

"Radha, why should we take a chance?" Kalyani asks her. "Maybe I am wrong but we should do everything we can."

"But getting him married to Madhu because her kundali says that she will live a long life and she will always be a suhagan, it is not right, Ma. It is illegal. They are children. Madhu is hardly two years old." Radha tells her.

"But..."

"Even if we agree, do you think Malik and Padmini will?" Radha asks starting to lose her patience. "If we knew you had asked us to come here for this then we would have never come."