Introduction

Hey guys! I'm Nivi. Your wonderful author 😉

Welcome to The Fake Fiance! Thank you so much for picking this book. I swear I won't disappoint you.

First I have to warn you. THIS STORY IS A SLOWBURN!!! 

I'm someone who's obsessed with emotions and figuring out feelings. So the book will be full of it. With each part of the story we will be travelling through all the overthinking that's happening in the character's head and so you'll definitely get the feeling of being the character yourself instead of reading a story.

DISCLAIMER: The story contains,
🌟 Slow romance
🌟 A lot of drama
🌟 A ton of mood swings
🌟 Glorified platonic relationships
🌟 Loads of family issues
🌟 Shitty parents
🌟 Relatable characters and
🌟 Lovely readers  (Sorry for the cringe 🫣)

<=================================>

For those who are new to my stories, just a reminder that english is not my first language. But I'll try my best to sound like a native speaker. I'll see that there won't be any grammar mistakes but if something slips me, let me know.

And be patient with the story because it's my first long story. You can visibly see my growth as a writer as the story progresses chapter by chapter. I swear it will be worth it.

<=================================>

Now that the boring part is over let me introduce you to our beautiful protagonist, 

Ms.Lillian Gray aka Lilly 👇🏻😍

Lilly is someone who will die for her loved ones but will never allow herself to truly love anyone

But 'he' not only sneaked inside her heart but also reshaped himself to fit in.