into the woods

After your done with chuckeling you go sit next to Elijah and everyone begins eating including you after breakfast you have to go with Elijah to find wood as you walk you find some sticks but you get lost Elijah? Where are we? Elijah answers with I don't know that second you sprained your ankle falling to the ground OH MY ARE YOU OK Elijah says you let out a big groan he grabs some bandedges and a stick and bandage your ankle you put your head on his shoulders and go to sleep without you noticing he picks you up after walking for a little while you find the camp everyone was happy that you were safe atleast most of them you went to eat dinner with the class you ate a steak it was pretty delicious after that you were dirty so was Elijah but you got to shower first because Elijah was a gentleman so you came out clean he went to shower after that you got to know Jessica's dorm caught fire so she had to move in with you she got a single bed you brushed your teeth and there she was she said Elijah is mine understand!and I'll be the one to kiss him and snuggle him you look at her and say you think you stand a chance? I already snuggled with him Jessica says wel then I'll be the one that he loses his virginity to then you said I don't think so then she said listen to me you don't stand a chance you said watch me then Elijah walked in what are you girls chatting about? Girl talk you say anyway I'm going to bed Jessica says and you whisper let's see if I have a chance? Than you and Elijah go to bed you snuggle him and look him in the eyes he turns pink as you come closer and you begin to kiss Jessica hears you moan she begins getting jealous and goes to snitch while your making out with Elijah the whole class can hear your moans the teacher burst the door open while the whole class stares with their mouthes open looking at your perfect body and Elijah's the teacher asks what the meaning of this is you stick up your middle finger while making out with Elijah again the class begins to drop their jaws looking in awe the teacher knowing you wouldn't budge Told everyone to leave as you pushed Elijah to the wall and made out even more Jessica yelled HOW DID YOU GET A CHANCE eyeing her up and down you say my charm is irresistible but he's way older! Jessica says you say a 3 year difference isn't much stupid cow she's  furious you blow her a kiss and say fuck you the next morning you wake up with pain all over your body dam u think in your mind you want to go shower but fal when you get out of bed and you hardly come to the bathroom can't say Elijah didn't have pain all over his body you shower  and but a glamorous outfit on a fluffy pink skirt and a fluffy top with a pink fluffy headband  Elijah woke up and saw you and said am I on earth or heaven? And dam you ate that last night you answer with a ofc I ate that what did you suspect some kisses and a tongue I'm full of surprises you wink he says I can't be on earth rn I'll be outside okay you walk outside stumbling all your classmates came running to you while your lighting a sigarette they ask you what happend you answer with what the fck do you think happend they ask if yall fcked you answer with ofcourse we did then Elijah comes out side they yell OH MY SHE ATE HIM UP Elijah got red while you were smirking I sure did pulling him in for a kiss he turned as red as a tomato after a while Jessica is flirting with Elijah again you cal her over she comes to you and asks what you want you ask her do you want an slit open troath? She says scared n-no you grab her by her neck looking her coldly in her eyes then don't talk or communicate with Elijah he's mine and that's end discussion or els it's not only your troath that's gonna be slit open Jessica runs to the teacher to tell her about you threating her but you trow a rock at her foot she stumbled over the rock and you yelled STUPID COW laughing at her your teacher comes up to you and gave you a pregnancy test she asked you to check.......