Bumlets (Movie) Pt. 2

This is a continuation of the last Bumlets one I did. So, Here's your ending NERDALERTGUYS! I'm going to apologise in advance...

Angel sat at the piano, playing half heartedly.
Medda's costume change was just a few minutes away, and Angel still wasn't sold on singing the song. Bumlets was sitting in a balcony seat right above the Orchestra area ((A/N: the area where the harp was in the movie! Sorry, I didn't decipher that is the last part...)).
"Alrighty Newsies! I will be back in a few minutes! For now, The band will play something to entertain you!" Medda quickly disappeared backstage.
Angels eyes grew wide. Now was her chance, the Orchestra was all looking to her to see when she would count the in.
'Now or Never...' To make sure the whole band could here her, Angel hit the palm of her hand on the top if the piano.

It was four bangs before the band came in. Angel took a deep breath before she started to sing. ((A/N: I do not have italics, so sorry, so I'm going to write the song lyrics in Paragraph form. It's 'I can't help falling in Love' by Elvis Presley)).

"Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you" Angel sang as she closed her eyes. Her fingers flew across the keys of the piano, already having the chords memorised. She had her eyes closed because she didn't want to look around and see all the people staring at her.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you" Soon, Angel started to feel more like herself. She lost some of the stiffness in her back and she started to play more relaxed, but sometimes being relaxed is the worst thing possible.

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it go-" Angel's finger slipped and she hit the wrong key. Her eyes snapped open and starred down at her, now shaking, hands. She was very thankful that she decided to wear her hair down because it would cover the look of utter humiliation on her face.
The band kept playing, but Angel stopped. Before she even knew what she was doing, Angle had gotten up and run off into the audience.
Tears welled in her eyes as she burst through the front doors and started to run down the dark street. Angel made it a good few blocks before she tripped and landed flat on her face.
Angel just laid there. Face down on the cobblestone, getting stares from strangers on the street.
After a few minutes, Angel heard someone running. The steps slowed down as they neared her. Finally they stopped right by her head.
"Ang, get up." They were squatted by her head, and they put one hand on her shoulder.
Angel could tell who is was. "Just leave me alone, Bum..."
Bumlets sighed and gripped both of Angels shoulders, and turned her over to face him. "Youse were- What happened ta ya face?" Angel couldn't face him.
"What? You wanted to tease me about messing up, and now you're making fun of the way I look?! Thanks you are the greatest friend a girl could ask for." Sarcasm dripped like venom from her voice as she quickly got up and started to walk in the same direction she was heading before tripping.
"Angel..." Bumlets was trying to get her attention; to no avail. She kept walking.
"Angel." And walking.
"I LOVE YOU!" She stopped. Bumlets slapped a hand over his mouth.
Angel turned around. "What did you say?"
"Nothing. I-I um..." His cheeks started to go fusha.
"You... You said-" she started to walk back.
Bumlets rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I love you, Ang... I have for a while..." Angel was now face to face with him. "Part of me really wanted dat song you sung ta be forah me, but... We'rah just friends... So... It probably wasn't for me. Ise just wanted ta say that youse were am-" he was cut off by Angel.
"That song was for you. I have loved you since I met you. I finally thought that this would be my chance out of the friend zone, but then I messed up... And I just couldn't face you." Bumlets's hand took Angel's scraped up one.
"May I kiss youse?"
"What?"
"May I kiss youse?"
"Yes... Yes youse may..." Bumlets quickly brought his lips to rest upon Angel's soft ones in a quick, but loving kiss.
When he pulled back, both Angel and his cheeks were bright pink.
"That was..." She started.
"Amazing."

.:+:.
Okay, the ending was shit... I admit it.... I started out really strong, and then I went completely blank... Stupid writers block...
Oh and the picture was in memory for Dominic Lucero who died 21 years ago from Leukaemia today... So Rest in Peace Dominic. Us fansies only wish you could be here to see what impact you've had on us.
KEEP READING LOVIES! And don't forget that requests are always open.