Fighting

Edited

*Kaylee*

I woke up to my dad and my brother yelling at each other down stairs. I got up and silently walked to the edge of the stairs, but behind the wall so they couldn't see me.

"You can't do that to her!" My brother yelled. Who were they talking about?

"I can do whatever I want with her, she's my daughter," my dad said. Oh, me.

"No, she's not an object!" my brother fought. What is he talking about?

"Don't talk back to me you piece of shit," I heard a smacking noise, and then my brother mumbled something.

"What did you say," my dad yelled.

"I said, you are the real reason mom ran away, and Kaylee and me are gonna do the same!" Riley yelled stomping up the stairs.

I silently ran to my room and pretended to be asleep. Riley opened my door and locked it behind him.

He came over to the side of my bed and lightly shook me. I fluttered my eyes open, and he had a huge bruise on his cheek.

"W-what happened!" I asked worried, sitting up.

"Dad," he said looking at the floor.

"Why?!" I asked concerned.

"That's not the point, the point is that we need a plan when we get to Canada, we can't stay with him forever, he's bound to do something to one of us. He said worriedly.

"But-" i was cut off by my dad basically breaking through my door.

"Get out," my dad yelled at Riley.

"NOW," he yelled louder.

"D-dad,"I said quietly shaking in my bed.

"Hurry up and pack the rest of your stuff, you are to not leave your room, and if I catch you and your brother talking I will beat the crap out of you," he said glaring at me.

I just nodded, and he left to go yell at my brother. I ran over to my door, and tried to open it but it was locked from the other side somehow.

I looked around my room and decided to call Brayden and tell him what's going on. I can't wait to see him in real life. Two more days.

"What's wrong," Brayden said as he saw my face.

"My dad," I said, still terrified.

"What did he do?" Brayden got defensive.

"He-he hit my brother, and he locked me in my room, and he said if he catches me and my brother talking he's gonna beat the crap out of me. I also heard my brother and dad fighting, and they were fighting about me, something about me being owned by my dad, and me not being an object, I didn't hear the whole thing though," I said crying.

"Honestly you need too get away from him," he said concerned.

"I know, that's what my brother said before my dad kicked him out of my room, but I can't really go anywhere yet," I said.

"I can't wait to see you in real life," he sighed.

"Same here, it'll be different having a friend that's not over the computer," I laughed nervously.

"What do you mean," he asked.

"Well I don't really have any friends," I said looking down.

"What, your like the perfect friend how do people not like you," he said.

"Because I'm not perfect, I'm not skinny, I'm not a cheerleader, I play video games," I said.

"What, no. You are perfect, your not fat, you don't need to be a cheerleader, and playing video games is cool," he said seriously then laughed at the end and winked.

"Thanks but your the only one who thinks that," I said.

"I'm sure I'm not," he said.

"Well I'm sure you areee" I argued.

"Whatever, Hey I just got an idea, your flying here right?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Okay I'm gonna wait at the airport for you," he said.

"Really?" I asked joyfully.

"Yup," he replied winking.

"I better go pack," I said.

"Alrighty then! Bye Kaylee!" he said

"Bye," I replied before ending the call.

_____
A/N: I had really bad grammar when I first started writing this book D:

Don't forget to comment and vote! :)

I love you all so much! Have a wonderful day!