4.0 demon slayer?

How did I even got myself in this situation.....

Nah man I don't mean adopting a child and encountering a hashira..

Oh no no

I'm actually fine with a cinnamon roll living with me

But his brother....
About that...
It turns out that he is pretty hot and actually knows how to fight..

And the fact that he is currently kissing my hand while bowing ain't making me less uncomfortable...

Red hair, honey eyes and a remarkable physique.....

NO Y/N...STAY FOCUSED!!

"Oh my.... I'm extremely lucky to meet such a beauty today"
-Takahashi

"I.....well thank you handsome...but I'm here for some important shit"
-(y/n)

"Anything for my fiance "
-Takahashi

"Fi...ance..
You know what I ain't even gonna.... anyways...do you perhaps have a brother "-
(Y/n)

His eyes flicker with a hint of sadness as he looks away lettings go of my hand

"Yes indeed... though I don't know where he is right now...."
-Takahashi

My heart aches seeing him crying and eventhough I wanted it to be a surprise but meh.... Takahashi better fuck me for saving his brother

"About that....I think I accidentally adopted your brother.....?"
-(y/n)

"Oh really-...wait WHAT?!"
-Takahashi

"Yeah so 2 days ago I saved him and adopted him and I'm bouta do the same shit for you"
-(y/n)

"What do you mean by tha-..WOAH!!"
-Takahashi

Before he can finish I quickly grabs him and run towards the shrine and damn....this boy got some six pack abs....and he's only 14...damn!

After a few minutes of Takahashi trying to grab my ass while I ran.... eventhough I'm flat af...we finally reached the entrance of the shrine...

As soon as I was about to shout my lungs out for Lucas...I saw him running towards us with tears in his eyes....

....damn he looked kinda- NO Y/N NO!!

While I was in my own world I didn't notice that the have embraced me in their group hug ... though this time neither of them tried to grab my boobs or my ass...they just hugged me....

It felt nice

I closed my eyes as I hugged them back and shortly after...I felt a large coat of fur snuggling it's way inside the hug....must be Sato...
.