Snow On The Beach

Penelope enters her room and saw someone already sleeping.
She walks towards bed to find Benjamin sleeping soundly.
She was sharing bed with Benjamin, she went out to ask a teacher about this and she says you live in together so we thought you'd be comfortable but you can change anytime.
Penelope CAN change but she just said OK and went in the room.
This time she was maintaining the distance between them and her face was facing wall.

In the night Benjamin wakes up hungry because he didn't ate anything in the night.
He sits on bed and grabbed his phone and he saw someone lying beside him and her face is covered with blanket just her hairs are peeking out of the blanket.
He moved the blanket a little and founds out she's Penelope.

He was going to order or go out to eat but now he just lie down back, facing Penelope's back.
The thoughts of that night filled his head, he then got up and went to washroom.
After coming he lied again and saw Penelope's facing him now a beam of light from the curtain is falling on her cheeks and she looks pretty.

There's still so much distance in between them.

Morning
Benjamin didn't sleep the whole night and was looking at Penelope but thinking about Violet and how to confess. And he was thinking about the Penelope acts that he can do with Violet.
Benjamin liked the way Penelope confessed her.

Penelope phone rangs...
Penelope wakes up and Benjamin acted like he was sleeping,
"Hey... Ohk.. coming" Penelope talks in raspy voice and cuts the call.
She looked at Benjamin sleeping. And got quickly ready and leaves just so he wouldn't caught her.
While she was getting ready Benjamin was peeking on her and when she leaves he wakes quickly up and starts to get ready because finally he's going to confess.

Students in the hall
Everyone after breakfast assembled in the hall, they're leaving to beaches today and beach party afterwards so students are asked to take their important belonging along they'll be coming late in night.
Noah wrapped his hands around Penelope's shoulder... "got it" and smiles.
Penelope slightly blushed.
Benjamin was also smiling standing there because he knew about beach party and he planned to confess that day... He knows she's in love with Nathan but he still have a chance.

Everyone around 1:30 pm left for beach,
Again Noah in different bus Penelope's alone and Benjamin loging to sit with Violet but again she's with Nathan.
This time Penelope was sitting ahead of Violet and Benjamin sat next to her looking at his phone acting like he don't know who he's sitting with but he knew, he just wanted to sit close to Violet but Violet is busy with Nathan and other group members.

Arrived at the beach
After arriving first they got lunch and then played a bit by the beach and Penelope looks happy, Benjamin is trying his best to keep close to Violet.

The sunset time, The whole group clicked photos and Nathan clicked photos with Violet.
Here Penelope and her 3 friends clicked photos and Noah was trying her best to not let Penelope look at Benjamin the whole time he's concerned about losing her and now when he got to know that she's sharing room with him he is alert.
Because he don't know why they don't talk anymore, Penelope never told anyone about what happened and that's why he fears that they might resolve the issue and get back together.

The party starts
Everyone arrives wearing their best outfit and Penelope's outfit was...

The party starts Violet friends bought bottle of champagne with them and got drunk while partying, Nathan was drunk aswell, Violet was little bit drunk and Benjamin was preparing himself for confession

And then she saw violet sitting along with Nathan he asks to come with him.
And take him to the beach side where the sounds of the waves were soothing and smooth, the lights were flickering.

Violet was not able to stand properly so Benjamin bought chairs and began...

"Violet I know you consider me as your good friend only and I'm glad to have you as a friend but I've always Imagined us more than that, I've had a crush on you for a long time I don't know how you are gonna react but you can say no...'Will you be my girlfriend"

Violet jumped with excitement and started dancing like crazy

" OMG, You finally did it you don't know how much I've been waiting to hear it from you... And YES offcourse I love you so much"

Benjamin's fucking confused how the hell she was in love and he never noticed that but he was so happy that he let go of his these thoughts.

" I love you too... Babe." He replied in a husky voice.

Violet placed her hand on Benjamin's neck and kissed her. Benjamin got finally what he wanted.. But there wasn't any sparks like he got with Penelope. He's getting everything out of a sudden he feels something's off.

Penelope in between all this was right there looking at them, she was happy for Benjamin he got her, she even clicked pictures when they'll get back to friends she'll show him.

Now Violet was extremely drunk and Benjamin and party was almost over so Benjamin takes Violet to bus and sat beside her.
Violet lay her head on Benjamin's shoulder and falls asleep.
Benjamin isn't getting any butterflies but satisfaction what he imagined, he'd got it... And it's like snow on the beach.