Chapter 4: Infiltration

You and Nightfall are on a roof looking at a building that is guarded.

"Good thing I had nothing going on today. Otherwise, this would've been problematic."

Fiona: "I must eliminate these people so that Twilight cannot be interrupted for our next mission."

"With great respect, I don't think these guys are going to have anything to do with a painting and hidden documents, so your mission with him will be just fine."

Fiona: "Maybe you have a point."

She fired a line and you zipped onto the roof of the guarded building, where you unscrewed a vent's grater and climbed into it.

"Thank god we're slim enough to crawl through these vents," you thought. "Okay, let's see where this dang diamond is."

You and Fiona made your way into a room that has the diamond in a case guarded by three men. Another one came in with a glass of water and put it down under the vent while the other guards went to go grab a drink, leaving the remaining one behind.

You dropped a sedative into the glass of water and it dissolved before the guard grabbed and drank it. The sedative took effect and the guard fell asleep on a crate, while you opened the vent and landed with Fiona.

Fiona: "There's a lock on the case. The key must be with the other guards. I'll go retrieve it."

"I got it covered," you said, pulling out a lockpick.

You picked the lock and opened the case.

"You're up."

Fiona pulled out a fake diamond and swapped it with the real one. You closed the case and, after putting the lock back on, you gave Fiona a boost into the vents and she helped you climb back up.

Going back the way you came, you and Fiona took the lines back to the other building and pulled them back to cover your tracks, then you and Fiona went to a retrieval area and put the Diamond into a box with a small red X on it. After the WISE agents secured the box, you and Fiona went to a park and sat down on a bench.

"Why did they have us put the thing in a box just to give it to them?"

Fiona: "Added security. Can't be too careful."

"I think that's a subjective topic, but it was nice to be on another mission with you."

Fiona remained quiet for a second.

Fiona: "It was impressive that you knew how to unlock a case."

"I got a few tricks up my sleeve. I can show you them some time."

Fiona: "I'd be interested."