❤️

Hellooo guys , I'm really excited to write my first book.

I always wanted write a book and I had written a whole story in my mind.

This is a love story .

I have read a lot of stories on Wattpad and I'm quite inspired from other books.If you guys find any similarities between my and other books it's just because I'm inspired from them and not coped them.

I'm new to this writing thing and guys feel free to point out my mistakes so that I can improve them.

English and Hindi are not my first language so there can be some grammatical mistakes.

The main leads of this story are Indian.

I have written this in English so that everyone can read this .

The mains leads of this story i.e, Aadhya and Ivaan have almost a 6 year age gap.

In the starting the story can be a little boring but trust me guys it's gets interesting.

The main leads of this story are that very sanskari but they respect everyone .

This story is mine.All the events,scenes, characters and the places are fictional.If the characters have a similarity with characters of other books it's totally a coincidence.

All the photos and videos are taken from Pinterest.

Please do not copy my work as I have put a lot of efforts in this book.

This story is only available on Wattpad.

                                𐙚˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。 ˚