FIVE

WARNING!!!!!!
Sensitive topics, violence, mentions of bad regimes etc.

Here have the ASEAN gang

TOP LEFT TO RIGHTBrunei, Canbodia, Indonesia, Laos and Malaysia

TOP LEFT TO RIGHT
Brunei, Canbodia, Indonesia, Laos and Malaysia

BOTTOM LEFT TO RIGHT
Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.

Sorry Timor-Leste
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Random headcanons

- Qing Dynasty is Taiwan and China's adoptive mother while Hong Kong and Macau are her biological children.

- Taiwan is the the older of brother of China.

- Indonesia is the tallest in the ASEAN gang while Malaysia is the shortest among both men and women (kinda) around 150cm.

- The ASEAN gang (except for Singapore) are quite older than their colonizers. Thailand as well but he is the only one not to be colonized.

- Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam had PTSD during the Cold War, among the Indochina trio, Cambodia had it worse since the Khmer Rouge.

- Singapore is the youngest among the ASEAN gang.

- Indonesia and Netherlands (Rembrandt) are NOT couple and they are more like a good friend term relationship.

Rants

Nethernesia is a big NO for me cuz why would they a ship a colonizer and colony and it's cursed as hell 😭

If I'm not mistaken, the Nethernesia ship is quite popular among the Indonesian community as far as I know.

Ok, I used ship the Sunshine harem aka Philippines' harem but now I don't because I personally think it's overrated and also colonizer x colony? NO!!

What the heck is AmePhil????? JapPhil?????? And SpainxPhilippines???????????
and etc.

Until now, I ship Philippines and Vietnam since those two have really good realtions and are close, and they were colonized by the same European family, House of Fontaine.

But Vietnam was also on good terms with Cuba and so shes stuck in a love triangle because can.

For now......
I might change it later after doing some research.

Can yall stop shipping S.KxJapan???
I know they're known for the popular stereotype K-pop and Anime troupe and their aesthetic(?) matches.

But you have to know that Japan has been mistreating and opressing Korea for 35 years.

They even supressed Korean culture. Japan also forced Korea to talk in Japanese instead of their mother tongue.

Until now, the older generation of Korea still remembers their hard times during Japanese occupation.

This is not to hate on Japanese culture or Japanese people, I like their culture and food since my fav is Salmon Sushi. 🍣✨

I just want to say that its not okay to ship opressor x opressed. This also applies to  colonizer x colony bullcrap.

And DON'T YOU DARE SAY "It's their AU, you have to respect that" NO!

I don't care, I respect other people's AUs UNLESS they're good, interesting and decent even though there are some ships that I don't like.

Thank you for coming to my Ted-talk. 😊
And please don't hate me on this since I've been in the Countryhuman fandom for 4 years.