On his bed 🥵

After Jessica left the house both James and Liya are on their work of making baby. James and Liya both are having fun it thrilling and exciting them that finally they are making love on the bed and that's also on James king size marital bed.

Now they both have whole house for themselves now they can scream, they can yealling and talking dirty, they can insult Jessica, they can do any thing they want.

James is now kissing liya's stomach and leaving hickeys everywhere soon he came to her breasts. First he gave hickeys on liya's under breast soon he came to her nipples.
His mouth found her pink nipple and started to suck them. He is sucking her left nipple while his hand is pinching and playing with her another nipple. He just can't get enough of her breasts. They are just too soft for him. He even wants to suck her nipples 24/7 if he can.

Soon he left her nipple with a pop sound and licked for one last time.
He then snuggle up to her neck to leave more dark purple hickeys. After making some more hickeys he came to her face and kissed her lips.
Liya is teasing him by not opening her mouth so he gave a hard pinch to her nipples. When liya moan James took the chance and entered his tongue in her mouth. Like her pussy and breasts her mouth is also sweet.

After making out for like 5 minutes they both stoped kissing to catch their breath. Soon James lifted himself and sat between liya's legs which is parted. First he rub the tip of his dick in her clit to which liya moaned and then he entered his cock in her pussy. He slowly started to fuck her as they have 3 to 4 hours so they don't have to worry about Jessica coming early. He is savouring their time and taking his full time to get pleasure and give pleasure to liya. He wants to last long in his mistress pussy as long as time permits. Liya is moaning softly as they have some time so she is also feeling good of being full by her older married boss's dick. Soon James pick up his space and started to thrust and here Liya once again started to moan loudly. Now she can moan as no one is at home. The room is now filled with skin slapping sound and liya's moaning and screaming sound.

Liya - AAAAHHHHHH DADDYYYYY IT'S TOO MUCH SLOW DOWN PLEASE AHHHHHH I'M..... I'M CUMMING ALREADYYYYY AHHHHHHHH DADDYYY DADDYYYYY.

Soon liya came and wet the bed with her cum. Her legs are shaking badly as she had the biggest orgasam once again which is given by James only. Here James smirk evily as he had successfully made her cum in a minute. He then made her get up and he himself sit on headboard of the bed and made liya sit on his huge dick. He started to make her move on his lap as he also wants to cum and chase his own orgasam. He held her hips and move her hips back and forth. Soon he started to bounce her up and down on his dick, the bed started to squeak and the whole room have sounds of bed squeaking, liya's moans and skin slapping sound. Liya had her one hand on James sholder and her other hand on the headboard for support. As her hands were on headboard her chest is infront of James face and her left nipple was in front of his mouth James saw her pink nipple and took the opportunity and started to suck her nipple bud. Liya started to scream and moan loudly without caring about anything. They both are in their own world.

Soon James also felt he is going to cum. He is getting excited as he is going to cum in his marriage bed which he share with his wife. For some seconds he felt bad for cheating on his wife but at the same time pleasure also as his wife can't give him that which he needs. But now he don't need to worry his mistress will give him everything whatever he needs. He will marry her and keep her just for babies just to breed her just to fuck her and he is going to do everything with her here in his marriage bed which he share with his wife.

James - Ahhhhh babygirl daddy is cumming ummmm make daddy cum my slut my whore make me cum ahhhhhh let's cum together babygirl..... let's cum together AHHHHHH.

With a last thrust he came in liya's pussy and liya on his dick. Like this their next 3 hours goes on fucking eachother on the bed.

After 3 hours

Now both are cleaning the mess the had created. Both James and Liya changed the bed sheet together as much as they wanted to keep that bedsheet only and make Jessica sleep in their cum soaked bed but they can't as they want to continue their affair. Soon main door opening sound came and they both also exited master bedroom and came downstairs.

To be continued...........