Opening

"You sent love but received pain."

Hello love 🪐.

I am extremely grateful you chose this book, with hopes I don't disappoint you, I introduce a picture of my imagination to you.

The plot: (An elaborated version of the description)

Ella Winston, the female protagonist of the story is a young, intellectually intelligent, sharp and chivalrous women. The person she truly considered a man she loved shattered her heart. She didn't realise she was a bet, that her relationship was built on lies. She moves away as soon as she finds, out leaving no time for Alan Carter to explain.

After 6 years she comes back with a job recommendation later, earning a prestigious position in the Santino Yves Industrial Park. Her life was anything but peaceful after finding out he was the CEO of the company.

Dedication:

For you
For you who has the darkest deepest desires.

Credits
My mom
My Dad
My brother
(Ofc they dont know im writing smut or this book even)

Copyright Disclaimer

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. ©️

TW trigger warnings

Mentions of sexual assault
Explicit sexual language
Self harm
Mentions of vaping/smoking
Mentions of Alcohol
Mentions of blood and murder/ killing
Mention of drugs
Explicit content mentions (bdsm, gun play, mind play etc)
Etc (I will put a trigger warning before every chapter so don't worry)

Without further to do, I want you to dive deep in the book of roller coaster of emotions.