The Villainess

-
description
-

*inspired by
villainess anime's and manga's*

Y/N Y/LN is your average college student with average grades, an average household, an average job, and an average personality. Someone who spends her time playing video games for fun with her friends.

Despite the amount of multiplayer games she plays with others, her favorite game is The Princess and The Villainess where the main character, Princess Park Chaeyoung, also known as Princess Roseanne, is bullied by the antagonist, Princess Bae-Kang.

The gamer gets to play Princess Chaeyoung and the villainess' ending always leads to failure or in certain paths, death, while Princess Chaeyoung gains a happy ending with other princesses. The video game is famous for its same sex love stories.

One day when Y/N suddenly faces death in her original world, she is suddenly reincarnated into the villainess, becoming the one and only Princess Y/N Bae-Kang.

Will Y/N be able to avoid death, or will the villainess' story follow through the way the video game is designed? Will Y/N be able to change the storyline?

A story where Y/N Y/LN is reincarnated as her favorite video game's villainess, Princess Y/N Bae-Kang.

A storyline that merely exists of a world of only women.

-
main characters
-

| Princess Bae-Kang Y/N |

The villainess of the popular video game The Princess and the Villainess

The villainess of the popular video game The Princess and the Villainess. Princess Y/N belongs to the most influential and richest royal family in the whole world, the royal family of the Kingdom of BK.
Princess Bae-Kang Y/N is one of the most powerful magic users to be known, being able to not only use one of the rarest magic elements, Dark Magic, but is able to use both Fire and Earth Magic. She is feared in the original storyline.
She only has one true best friend, Princess Ruby-Jane Kim Jennie of the RJK Kingdom.
Within the context of the original storyline in the video game, Princess Bae-Kang became engaged then married within a few days to Princess Roseanne to create the biggest royal connection in the world. Within their married life, Princess Bae-Kang abused and threatened Princess Roseanne not only in their mansion, but is also bullied in school. She gets killed by Princess Roseanne, her friends, and her own best friend.

| Princess Park Chaeyoung |