1 Year

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Happy anniversary babe" I say waking Calvin up. I give him a kiss on the cheek and set down our breakfast tray.

"Awe, happy anniversary to you, love" He says kissing me back on the lips.

"One pancake with bacon for you and a bowl of oatmeal for me!" I say passing out plates. After I got situated Calvin pulls me close to him.

"You know I love you Tay" He says very seriously.

"Yeah, and I love you too, Adam" I say then kiss him. We both smile and snuggle close as I turn on The Today Show. Once we get finish eating Calvin tells get dressed and that he will clean up the dishes for me. I give him another kiss and head into the bathroom.

Calvin P.O.V.

As soon a Taylor walks into the bathroom I hurried to get the dishes cleaned and put back. After that I decided to get ready for my over-planed day with Taylor. I did my every day morning routine, put on a pair of pants, but couldn't find a shirt so I walked into the bedroom to find Olivia sitting on the bed purring away. Next thing I knew I was playing with her and Mere on the floor. Then Taylor walked out of the bathroom to find me laying shirtless on the floor with her cat.

"Awe" She said taking a picture. I gave her a kiss and put on my shirt.

"I got...distracted. Are you ready?" I asked

"Where are we going?" She asked

"It's a surprise!" I said.

"Oh, I love your surprises" She said kissing me. She looked so amazing. She was wearing white patterned crop top and matching high rise shirt, red lips, and winged eye liner. We walked out the door getting swarmed by paparazzi. I kissed Taylor as I helped her in the car which made the crowd take more pictures.

We drove to the nearest Starbucks and got Taylor's favorite coffee which she was very pleased about then we drove to my favorite non public beach. I parked and opened her door telling her to leave her shoes in the car. We walked in the beach for hours just talking. It was amazing. At one point we near the end we sat on a rock and I thought that would be the perfect moment.

"Hey Tay, I really love you and I know you know that but I want you to really know how much I love you. I know sometimes our relationship is hard with our schedules and the media but we always make it work because we love each other. I trust you and yes I have been jealous a few times our got really mad but it's because I love you." She started tearing up. "It felt like something was missing a year ago but now I feel whole and I want to stay whole. I know you might now be ready to get married yet. So until then, will you accept this promise ring?" She nodded then hugged me crying. I hugged her as hard as I could back. We sat there for I minute and I put the rig on her. She kissed me and I picked her up, spun her around, and headed back to the car.

Taylor P.O.V.

That was most loving thing I had ever heard. The ring was beautiful and fit perfectly. On the way home form the beach we grabbed lunch an headed back to the house. I didn't want anyone to know about the ring a jump to conclusions. I know my Swifties.

Once we were home we both changed and lied down in bed and watch movies for the rest of the day. I ordered pizza for dinner and didn't tell anybody about the ring. I wanted to tell my family first.