1. Vikrant Singh Rathore

1997, Somewhere in Punjab

"Bade Hukum aas paas rehne ka koi intezaam nahi hai, aur aage ka raasta teh karna bhi uchit nahi" The head commander informed the King Of Jodhpur who was being accompanied by his wife, Suhasini Rathore.

Their Grandson, the future king of Jodhpur, who was two months old, was along with them as they decided to visit punjab to offer their worshippings to a revered mandir for their grandson.

However, the weather took an unpleasant turn and they had to halt their journey midway during the night.

"Hukum, Vikrant bhi humare saath hai, itni thandd mei inhe khule mei nahi rehne desakte" Suhasini looked at her husband with concern etched on her face.

"Yaha se door kisi ka niwaas dikhraha hai hukum, humein vaha se madad milsakti hai." The head commander Harish, advised Vikramjeet who considered his suggestion and they drove off to the house visible afar.

Reaching the house, the commander stepped forward and knocked on the door to come across a man, same as the age of the King.

The commander explained him the situation, and the old man, Prem Anand, being the kind human being he was, requested and welcomed the couple to stay with them until the weather clears up.

The king took an immediate liking to Prem Anand, and decided to stay with them.

The Anand family provided them with extreme hospitality, love, and respect throughout their stay of a few hours.

It was unbelievable how, Bade hukum formed a deep connect with Prem Anand, a common man in no time.

They talked, and shared their space like two lost friends.

The Royal couple had been extremely touched by his kindness.

As it was the next morning and they started to leave,

Prem Anand came to see them off.

"Hukum, aap humare yaha kuch lamha hi rahe, phir bhi yeh mujh jaise aam aadmi ke liye bohot saubhagya ki baat hai, koi kami rehgyi ho toh maaf karna." He joined his hands in front of Vikramjeet.

Vikramjeet held his hands in his own and said.

"Yeh humara saubhagya hai ki tumhare jaise nek parivaar ke sath rehne ka humein mauka mila, aur tum aam aadmi nahi ho Prem, humein tumne itna aadar diya hai, tumne humare pote ko itna pyaar dia hai, Hum ailaan karte hain, Tumhari agli peedi mei jo bhi beti hogi, usse hum apne Vikrant ke liye Jodhpur laakar, Jodhpur ki Rani-sa banaenge"
He promised his friend as they hugged each other with an emotional good-bye.

***********************************
Jodhpur, 2024

A humongous throne laid embedded on a white expensive marble adorned in a massive hallway, with the shadow of a huge chandelier falling upon the audience that had gathered in the throne room.

Farther away, a man sat tied on a chair with his form overflooding of blood and painful whimpers being heard from his mouth.

A string of footsteps were heard from the throne as they approached the tied man in a slow and calculative motion, their sound against the marble screaming of power and authority.

"Hu-ukum" The man pleaded excruiatingly as he took deep breaths to recite the word.

"maa-f kardijiye, please spare me, I promise to stay loyal to you, pp-please" He croaked out as he coughed splittering a few droplets of blood out.

"Maafi chahie tumhe?" A heavy and dominating voice roared in the hallway as VIKRANT SINGH RATHORE, the crown prince of Jodhpur approached the injured man and held his jaw with his strong hands quite painfully.