Characters/Disclaimer ✨

Mahi Anand, 20

Mahi, pursuing business management, wishes to become an entreprenuer one day

Mahi, pursuing business management, wishes to become an entreprenuer one day. She's always been the sweet, lively and carefree girl around her family. She's truly the life, or "raunak" as her daadaji says, of the house.

Short in stature, with a beautiful dusky skintone and waistlength dark hair, she has soft features like that of a child, but, a few minutes into a conversation with her, she proves to be extremely sensible and mature.

Vikrant Singh Rathore, 27

The crown prince of Jodhpur, Hukum, as everyone calls him

The crown prince of Jodhpur, Hukum, as everyone calls him. He is the pride of his dada ji, and a role model for his siblings. Everyone looks up to him, and the citizens of Jodhpur have deep respect for him.

He has a dominating and intimidating aura, but the dignity he has earned for himself, is truly out of admiration for the person he is.

A man of few words, who keeps his family, the people of Jodhpur and Rathore industries, above everyone else.

OTHER CHARACTERS:

ANAND FAMILY

Prem Anand - Mahi's Dadaji
Kaamini Anand- Mahi's Dadiji
Kush Anand- Mahi's dad
Priya Anand- Mahi's Mom
Aashi Anand- Mahi's elder sister
Brijesh Anand & Shubhra Anand- Mahi's chacha ji and Chachi ji
Vijay and Veer Anand- Mahi's cousins.

RATHORE FAMILY:

VIKRAMJEET RATHORE- Vikrant's Dadaji
SUHASINI RATHORE- Vikrant's Dadiji
AKHILESH AND HEMA RATHORE- Parents of Vikrant
ABHIJAY AND KOMAL RATHORE- Kaka sa and Kaki sa of Vikrant.
DEV RATHORE & SAANVI RATHORE- Cousins of Vikrant

  Disclaimer
This is a work of fiction, names, characters, businesses, events and incidents mentioned in the story are the work of author's imaginations. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
.