PT.2 I Don't Know Where I Am?

Part two

(Authors Note) Sorry for the long gap between this chapter and the last one but I plan on working much more on this story now. if you have any stories you'd like to see comment on them! Thank you so much

No One's POV:

Natsu was sitting next to the river under the cliff. After Him and Lucy got into that fight he sat there like a total idiot, which he was. After what seemed like hours he went to look for his scarf. He has his scarf now but it doesn't seem worth it, he loves his scarf but Lucy is so special so to say that and to see her run off crying " I can't believe I said that to her im an asshole" Natsu stood up he needs to find Lucy and say sorry.

Lucy Pov

I woke up feeling so tired mentally and physically. "ughhh what even happened"

I rubbed my eyes. Im not hurt anywhere, I don't even remember what happened. Me and Natsu went on the job everything went great until. Oh yeah, his scarf. He said he wished he never met me. my eyes start to water. I mean I know that I can't be annoying but me and Natsu are supposed to be friends and he says that it hurts so much. I hug myself and start to cry.

"No I can't cry right now" I went to grab my keys But nothing was on my hips. I turned my head to figure out where I was but. It was way too dark too see where I was all I saw was a dim light which seemed like a hallway. It was really hard to confirm. I got on my hands and knees and slowly crawled closer to the light. But I ended up bumping into glass?

"Owch" I rubbed the sore spot. I reached my hands out to feel what I hit my nose on. "So You're Up I See" I fell back and yelped. "Ya!" I put my hand on my chest and I tried to pinpoint where that was. Until a big white blinding light came on. "Hi, Lucy". I looked up to see a woman about my age with sliver hair green eyes and a scar covering the right side of her face. "How do you know my name" I glared at her.

"Well you see im here to help you so no need to give me that ugly look" She smiled at me. What the hell is wrong with this girl? I just glared at her more.

"Let me Go!! I don't need your help!!" I yelled at her. I banged my fists on the glass. I wanted to cry I don't know where I am. The last thing Natsu told me was that he wished he never met me. and now I am trapped with some crazy women.

"Tch.. This won't do" She raised her hand and snaped her fingers the next thing I knew the glass disappeared and too big men walked in. and started to walk to me. "W-what happening.. stay back!" I yelled as they grabbed my arms and held me still.

"Lucy you will learn acting out isn't exable," The lady said as she came near me with a shot filled with a green liquid. I started to struggle more. Trying to pull my arms but they had a grip on me and they tightened it which would definitely leave bruises "Please N-no!" The Lady came crouched down and with the hand that not holding the syringe she put her hand on my cheek

"Don't worr-" I cut her off by spitting in her face and glared at her " Don't Touch me" I said to her

"Ashame..." She muttered as she wiped the spit off and grabbed my face and turned my head "Wait!" I yelled as she stuck the damn thing in my neck. The men let go of me and started to walk away. I tried to get up but I started to feel dizzy and fell on my ass I looked at them as they were leaving, once the glass appeared the lady turned around

"Maybe next time we speak you'll have more manners hmmm?" and that was that. She was gone and I was alone. I looked around the room I was in. It wasn't anything special it had white walls with white floors and one bed. I stared at the ceiling trying to figure out what to do. When im mind went to Natsu, I wondered if he was worried about me. My mind got cut off by the overwhelming feeling of energy that came to my body my legs started to shake, I sat up looked at them, and started to laugh "HAHAHA Why are they doing that" I laughed hugging my knees. "oooo I know I should stand up!" I yelled as I stood on the bed and lightly bounced until it turned into full jumping.

"Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the bed one fell or bumped his head!" I yelled as I landed on my butt. An hour went by until I felt an overwhelming feeling of sadness. I laid down "Maybe I should sleep," I said as I closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep.

"what are we gonna do with her boss" One of the men said as they looked at the cameras.

"Fix her obviously" she started at the camera.

Natsu pov

I started to get worried it was becoming night and I still hadn't found Lucy. She's not one to leave like this even when she's mad. She might storm off but up and disappear isn't like her. Idk what to do Happy isn't here and the guild is not close at all. I walked in the last direction I saw her go. which was when we fought or more like I basically attacked her with my insults."She's probably fine just really mad at me-" I cut myself off when I got a whiff of Lucy's sent. I ran to her smell until it completely cut off. I looked around but there was nothing.

"What the hell?" I looked at the ground and I saw something in front of me at least two feet away I picked it up. "Lucys Key...." She doesn't go anywhere without them. I looked around once more but nothing. Until I blinding light hits my face followed by a fist. I fell back and grabbed my face. "What the HELL!" I looked up to see Loki. "Loki! Where is Lucy" I yelled grabbing his shirt. He shoved me back making my stubble and hitting my back against a tree. "Natsu" I looked and him and he fixed his suit.

"she was kidnapped...".

Thank you so much for reading this chapter This chapter was mainly about Lucy, next chapter will be a mix of both pov's. Sorry This chapter is short Next one I want to make longer.

I plan on uploading a chapter every month only because I plan on starting up my other old storys as well. If you want to see any other storys let me know. I Plan on writing alot more.