Part 1

This story I am dedicating to Lavs!! I know you are very stressed now a days. I hope I can bring some happiness to you through this.

Fighting!!! 🥺💕

-------------------------------

Peat has always been good in what he does. Being a lawyer has always been his dream. When he was young his father was falsely accused of money embezzlement by his father's boss. He was sure he would never see his father again. He will go to jail for what he never did. He was framed. And then he saw an angel in real life. His father's lawyer. He went to every trial to just look at that amazing man in his early 40s to turn the whole trial into his father's favor. Then and there he decided at the age of 16 that he wanted to be a lawyer.

Now he is 30. Already a successful lawyer. Working with one of the most famous Law firms in Bangkok.

Peat has worked very hard to reach here, now he can't climb down. No he just can't accept the fact the position he is more deserving for will be given to someone else just because he isn't married. What will being married change, being married just brings extra distraction in life. But his law firm owners have one rule. One single rule "Partners must be married". Why? Because single people lose focus easily. What kind of logic is that?

So when Peat was offered a position of a partner, he knew he needed to be married. But where will he suddenly find a husband? Or wife? Or whatever? He just needs a human being. He is never close to his colleagues, so he never told them his preferences. He can bring anyone and say he will marry this person. But the problem is the marriage certificate. He needs to submit a proof in 90 days.

He came up with a story, a most believable one. He has a long term boyfriend who lives in London, works for a finance company and they are in a long distance relationship. And it worked. They accepted it. They believed his story. He made up a character from his random followers on his Instagram page. He showed them a picture of a man named Thitipong Sangngey, a 26 year old man who lives in London and works for a big financial firm, as per his Instagram page. He also downloaded a picture and put it up on his work desk to make it more believable. What he didn't know was fate will play with him this bad.

On the company's 10 year anniversary, where his promotion was supposed to be confirmed, will his lie come and stand face to face with him.
Peat was busy drinking and chatting with all their special clients, socializing which he only did if it mattered for his work and all these vip clients mattered a lot to him. He suddenly heard someone calling his name.

"Khun Wasuthorn! See who came to meet you."
Peat turned and he was frozen at his place, his worst nightmare came true. His fake boyfriend who was supposed to be in London right now was walking towards him with his boss, The owner of the company Mrs. Chaidee. Blood left his face, Peat looked paler. He was not sure how to react. He was not sure how to react.

When both of them reached near him Peat could only think of one thing. There is only one way to stop this guy from speaking anything. 'Kiss him'

So he did. He jumped on this stranger, put his hands around his neck and kissed. Kissed hard. Lips pressing the lips very hard. The other person first looked at him with a shocked expression, eyes big but then those eyes softened, and slowly closed. Peat felt the other person's hands slowly move, and were now placed on his waist, bringing him closer to his body than he should, than he could. The other person was already try to invade his mouth, he felt a small bite on the corner of his lips, he slightly parted his lip, the other person did not let go of this chance, he entered his mouth his hunger and need. What was going on here, Peat thought. He thought they were strangers, so why is this man kissing him, like a real kiss. And why was he enjoying it?