Paas- The Marriage

They all went inside their respective rooms to finally get ready. Doyoung found his clothes neatly placed on the bed. He wore them and it perfectly fit him. Everyone was ready at the given time. They all got their makeup done. Everyone was ready and were waiting for Doyoung as he was the last one to get the makeup.

 Everyone was ready and were waiting for Doyoung as he was the last one to get the makeup

Doyoung's Dress

Junghwan's Dress

Junghwan's Dress

Doyoung was finally done after a few minutes and walked out of the room. All eyes went towards him as he shyly walked towards them. It was the first time he did makeup or made an effort to look good. Everyone was in awe at how good he looked.

And Junghwan? Well, that boy was speechless. His heart skipped a bit as he looked at Doyoung's beautiful face. He stared at Doyoung with his mouth open. He just couldn't look away. He looked like the cutest thing in the world. Junghwan took every single detail in.

He didn't notice that the others were now not looking at Doyoung but him. Doyoung's face turned red when he noticed Junghwan's stare. After he stared for what felt like hours, his trace was broken by Asahi closing his mouth.

"I'd hate to break this beautiful moment but we have a very important event to attend." Hyunsuk said, with a smile.

"You can stare at him all you want after we reach there, okay?" Jeongwoo said earning a glare from Junghwan.

"I wasn't staring." Junghwan mumbled.

"Yeah, yeah, you were just checking him out." Jaehyuk said making both Junghwan and Doyoung blush heavily.

"Let's just go!" Junghwan said and sped walked towards the door.

Everyone laughed and with a still very nervous Haruto they went out of the mansion and headed towards the venue.

The family arrived at the wedding venue. It was not very far. Just a 5 minutes walk from the mansion. It was the pack's wedding house. It has both interior and exterior wedding spots. Every wedding in the pack is held here. And for Haruto, they chose the exterior spot, which was a garden full of flowers in front of the wedding house.