....

Tell me why I forgot I had a Wattpad account????
Anyway Hi ☺️ ...
I have nothing to say but......
Why does this story have fuckin 8k+ (I think) reads????
Why are all of you reading this trash????
Like bro 😭I post random things that don't make sense and my stories are mostly time skips
Y'all crazy 😭
Like I have 13 followers.....i don't DESERVE 😭
Anyway for my return I will make a short fluffy wholesome story for all of you who are tired of reading smut that doesn't make sense 😋
So come back from your praying session with the rock piller and come come
(i forgot how cringe making this was...)
...
...
..
..
.
.
It was Tomioka's day off. he wanted to spend it with Sanemi, but he had a mission to be at.
The sad part he left without even saying good Bye to his husband 😞.
Tomioka decided to go to the near by market to buy some food.

Once he arrived at the market something caught his eyes, Sanemi's favorite flowers...
(I tried to look up the flower but I'm lazy)
Giyuu decided to get the groceries first then see if they still have them after wards

Tomioka had gotten a few things that cost a few yen but it didn't matter he bought it for food.... specifically food for sanemi.
Giyuu then remembered the flowers he saw.
He went back to the market Stan and saw they still had a few of the flowers left, so Giyuu bought a bouquet of them and some ohagi on the way home.

He set up the groceries and decided to rest for a few hours.
And he did but he didn't think he would sleep 5 hours....
And by that time sanemi would be home in 30 minutes
Yet tomioka hadn't started cooking... So that is what he did. Giyuu rushed out if bed and stared to cook.

Surprisingly it didn't take long a all it took like 20 minutes, so Giyuu decided to set up the flowers and ohagi on the table for Sanemi when he gets home. tomioka set the flowers behind the ohagi and a small note.
After that he went back to bed (?)

Not even ten minutes later sanemi comes home, dirty and wounded...like always.
He also looked pissed. Well until he say the little gift by Giyuu.
Sanemi smiled and took of his haori and headed to his bedroom where giyuu was sleeping peacefully.
Sanemi placed a kiss on giyuu's head and went for a bath.
Hen he was done he played with giyuu.
...
...
..
..
.
.

_____________________________________________________

I'm done....sorry if it is short and shit I am tired it is 11 at night which is not really when I sleep.
Also on chapter 6 of my cringy adventure of sane giyuu people keep calling Me out that I said Brian instead of brain ...
Oh yeah and when I said I didn't know the ROCK piller....
There is no rock piller it is a stone piller 😭😭😭

To my followers:
Do you want me to follow you back???

Anyway good night pookie

Word count: 523