Before long, Tang Moning made a call again. He no longer used some high-level commands as indifferently as before, but made an angry accusation.

"Zu Qi! You actually hung up my phone! How much Brother Hao helped you at the beginning, now he is in trouble, you don't even care or greet you, have your conscience eaten by a dog?!"

Faced with Tang Mourning's frantic roar in disregard of his image, Zu Qi didn't feel any waves in his heart, and even wanted to laugh a little.

Zu Qi spoke very calmly: "Since you have such a conscience, try to get Shi Hao out of the quagmire. Don't just slap in my mouth."

"You..." Tang Moning became angry. He didn't expect Zu Qi, who was as timid as a mouse in front of him, to become so shrewd.

"What are you? Is this your attitude when asking for help?" Zu Qi said without a smile, "I thought you had been with Shi Hao for so long, and at least knew the basic politeness of being a man."

Zu Qi here speaks calmly, but Tang Moning over there is so angry that she almost bit her teeth.

Had it not been for Xue Jue to take the lead in remediating Shi Hao, and to shake out all of Shi Hao's black material with the help of the marketing account, then Shi Hao would not have been so isolated and helpless now.

Many people refuse to extend a helping hand to Shi Hao, not because they are afraid of or sympathetic to what happened to Bai Guangjian, but because they know that helping Shi Hao is equal to opposing Xue Jue.

So far, no one has dared to stand on the opposite side of Xue Jue blatantly.

So in the final analysis, this farce is that Zuqi personally ignited the fuse. He was the source of this incident, but now he wants to watch the excitement regardless of his own?

Thinking of this, Tang Moning's face gradually enveloped a strong hostility. He has no longer the image of the neighbor's brother who usually smiles when facing others, just like a poisonous snake spitting out a letter.

Tang Moning took a deep breath, and said in an imploring tone: "You are based on your past relationship with Brother Shi Hao. Go and beg Mr. Xue Fanghao to take a shot. He has already been punished. Destroy his entire life!"

With a sneer at the corner of Zu Qi's mouth, the fingertips of the other hand tapped twice on the back of the chair, and chuckled softly: "Then you beg me."

"Are you crazy?!" Tang Moning suddenly raised his voice.

The sarcasm in Zu Qi's eyes became more intense. He shrugged his shoulders and said regretfully: "It seems that your feelings for Shi Hao are nothing more than that. For him, you can't even do such a simple request. You don't want to. I'm not embarrassing you."

After all, Zu Qi was ready to hang up.

"Wait a minute!" Tang Moning's panicked voice stopped Zu Qi's movements. It took him a long time to squeeze a gnat-like word from the gap between his teeth, "I beg you to help Brother Shi Hao, Now only Mr. Xue can save him..."

Zu Qi curled his lips: "Your voice is too small, I can't hear you."

Hearing that Tang Moning fell silent for an instant, just when Zu Qi thought he would end the call in anger, she suddenly heard Tang Moning almost roaring and shouting: "I beg you to raise your hands and let us go. I beg you to do it. Right? Are you satisfied!"

"Satisfied." Zu Qi grinned, her beautiful peach eyes narrowed into a crooked moon shape, and a few cunning appeared in it.

Tang Moning was obviously relieved from the other side.