Chapter 1

I got up off of the couch and turned off the tv. Let's go pay this hotel a visit. I grab my sunglasses and put them on my head and throw on my jacket. Once I open the door there is another fight over territory going on. Of course. I let out a sigh and walked away from the place I've been staying at, unnoticed by the people in the fight.

As I walk towards where the hotel is I take in everything going on around me. There are people arguing left and right, and fights are going on everywhere. I find it quite peaceful, I've gotten used to it, I'm glad that no one has noticed me, I'm always too tired to deal with others.

I continue walking and I ignore everything going on around me so I won't get side tracked. I get close to a hill, and on top of it is a hotel. This must be the place.

I walk up to the hotel and knock on the door 3 times before a girl with light hair opens it. She squeals and lets me into the hotel. "Hi, I'm Charlie, are you interested in staying here?" She sounds cheerful and ecstatic. "Yeah, I'm Y/n, I saw your commercial and got interested in what you're doing."

She leads me to a check-in desk and gets me a key to a room. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, I hope you enjoy your stay!" She's practically bouncing off the walls and a shorter girl walks up to her and puts her hand on her shoulder. "Sweetheart, tone it down, hi I'm Vaggie, when you get settled into your room come back down and we'll introduce you to everyone."

I nod and then a guy with red hair with ears attached comes up to me with a staticy type voice. "Hello dear, allow me to escort you to your room, I'm Alastor." He walks me to my room and I can't help but notice his smile. How can someone in a place like this have a smile that large?

We arrive at my room and before I go in and close the door I look back at Alastor. '"How rude of me, I'm Y/n." He smiles bigger and then just walks away. Creepy.

I walk around my room and look at everything in it. It's quite cozy given this is Hell. I open a dresser, and it's empty, I need to go shopping. I lay on my bed, expecting it to feel how it looks, stiff, but it was so squishy. I could sleep in this bed for hours. Much better than sleeping on an old dirty mattress on the floor.

After laying on the bed for a few minutes I get up before I fall asleep. I'll see you later. I leave my room and go downstairs and into a room where everyone is.

As soon as I enter the room Charlie looks at me. "Hi hi hi hi, everyone this is Y/n, and Y/n this is everyone." I scan the room and see a short one eyed girl. A fluffy spider...? A cat with wings? And a snake. Alastor is nowhere to be found, but Vaggie and Charlie are standing next to each other in front of everyone else.

I decided to sit next to the white and pink fluffy spider thing. "Heya toots I'm Angel Dust." I give a soft smile and Charlie starts introducing everyone. "So the maid is Nifty, she's the shorter one, the bartender over by the bar is Husk, and Sir Pentious is a guest at the hotel like you and Angel Dust, he's over by Nifty."

Everyone looks at me and I fidget with my fingers a bit. "Uh, it's nice to meet you all, I look forward to getting to know all of you." I give a small smile to everyone in the room and Charlie gives back a larger one.

"Ok ok, soooo, let's do trust falls! Say something you like and fall off the stage thing over there and we will catch you!" Husk walks away from the bar and stands by everyone else infront of the stage. Angel Dust gets on the stage first. "I like p-" "Don't you dare say dicks." Husk cuts off Angel Dust. "Popsicles!" He jumps off and lands in Husks arms. "And that too." Husk drops Angel Dust and scoffs.

I then get on the stage. I have no clue what to say. "I like umm.... s-sleeping?" I awkwardly fall off and Angel catches me and puts me on my feet. Nifty then gets on the stage, "I like pain!" She jumps off the stage and no one catches her. "Yay, pain!" She continues jumping off the stage, whatever she's into I guess.

I walk around the hotel and I see a clock that reads 5pm. If I am going to sleep in pajamas I better leave now. I walk over to Charlie who is talking to Vaggie. "Hey, uhm, Charlie? Could I stop by my uh place I used to stay to grab my clothes?" She nods and continues talking to Vaggie.

As I exit the hotel Angel follows me. "Where are ya goin?" "To get clothes." I walk to the shop I stayed at while Angel follows. I go inside and grab my clothes, "Girl, you ain't gonna wear that, put it down, let's go get you some new clothes, it'll be my treat." I looked at him and set down the clothes I had gathered. "You sure? You don't have to, you did just meet me after all, and that's your money." "I'm trying to improve myself by doing good deeds to help Charlie's hotel, and I think you're cool."

Angel grabs my hand and drags me to a really nice store. "Get whatever you want, don't look at the price, I have a good fashion taste so if you need help just ask, alright toots?" I nod and can't help but smile. No one has ever been this nice to me, not even when I was alive.

I scan the store and start looking at outfits. Everything is so expensive, I don't want to make him go broke. I stumble upon a style of clothes I've always wanted. I browse through the clothes and Angel holds onto everything I grab.

After I find all the clothes I want, Angel pays for all of it. "Thank you so much Angel, I appreciate it." Angel continues carrying all of my clothes, in bags now, and we walk back to the hotel. On the way he tells me about his job.

"Wait, you work at a porn studio for someone that owns your soul?" Angel looks down in silence for a few seconds. "Yeah, it pays well, but even if I wanted to leave I can't." I feel empathy for him, I feel so bad for him.

We arrive at the hotel in silence, but it's quite loud. When we get inside everyone, except Husk, is probably up in their rooms. Husk is the only one I see here. Angel walks with me to my room and helps me put away my clothes with me.

"Wanna watch some shitty Voktech or sum?" I turn on the tv and we sit on my bed. "Yeah sure, you can crash in here too tonight if you want, it's the least I could do since you bought me all those clothes."

I put on a random show and Angel and I laugh so much at how cringy it all is. He's literally my new best friend, he's so fun to be around. I get up and change into pajamas I got earlier in my bathroom and return to sit on my bed next to Angel.

Angel yawns and lays down on my bed and I do the same. "Night toots." "Night Angel." We both drift off to sleep on opposite sides of the bed.

I hope y'all enjoy. Every chapter will probably be around this length. I hope this is nicer to read if you read what I had initially. :]