♡reply♡

after yesterday's party.. yn woke up at 11 in the morning.. and checked her phone..

yn : ohh shit !!! there are 3 calls from the company.. what could it be? they must have called me to inform about the result of my interview... why i didn't pick up the call..look yn this is why you are not getting job.. uhhhh i hate myself (pulls her hair in frustration)

her phone rings again but this time it's mingyu..

..through the call..

yn : ohh hi mingyu..

mingyu : hi yn.. did you sleep well?

yn : yeah i d-did.. but I'm Still tired..

mingyu : it's okay yn.. i just called you to ask about the result of your interview!! and also you forgot your purse in my car last night so i just wanted to return it..

yn : ohh did i? ..okay.. but wait somebody from the company is calling me again.. I'll call you later..

cuts the call..
and receives the call from company.

..through the call..

?? : ohh hello ms. lee yn.. I'm jung hoseok.. i want to inform you that you have passed the first round of interview. so the second round is at 4 pm today.. so please be on time and all the best..

yn : ohh.. really.. ohh my god..I'm so happy.. i-i mean I'm sorry I'll be on time. and thank you for informing... (bows through the phone)

hoseok : ohh it's okay yn.. i can understand.. be ready for the second round and i hope you get the job..

yn : yeah.. thank you sir..

cuts the call..

yn thinking... so i finally got the reply from the company... I'm so happy.. let me inform this to mingyu..

...in text...

hii so I've passed the first
round and they said that
second round is at 4pm
today.. I'm so happy..

ohh woww. that's great. be
prepared and i will come
to drop you so that i can
also return your purse..

that's so sweet of you
mingyu... thank you
sooo much..

anytime..☆☆

after that yn took shower and got ready for the second round of interview..

yn wore this outfit and was waiting for mingyu to pick her up..mingyu came and yn sat in the car... and he started driving..

when they arrived yn got out of the car and was about to start walking towards the gate... but mingyu called her..

mingyu : yn this is for you.. (hands her the beautiful bouquet of flowers..) i hope you pass this round as well.. all the best..

yn : ohh!! thank you mingyu.. (takes the flowers and inhales the fresh smell) woww the smell is so nice..

she was looking at flowers thinking about something..

mingyu : what happened yn? what are you thinking about ?

yn : this flowers reminded me of that jerk we met yesterday...huhh

mingyu : ohh it's okay yn.. forget about him i hope you'll never cross road with him.. now go inside and focus okay.??

yn was about to say something but someone from behind started honking the car horn..

yn : ohh I'm blocking the way.. i gotta go now.. bye..

mingyu : bye.. fighting..

yn smiles at him.. then makes the annoyed face at the car.. she couldn't see anything inside cause the mirrors were black.. so she went inside the company...

________________________________

that's it for now..
i hope you like this chapter..
I'll update soon.. until then..

stay safe and be happy..

~harry_♡