Flashing Lights - Changlix / sad, Comfort & Sweet

Pov; Felix

( listen to 'flashing lights' by roadtriptv for this chapt, only if you want to ofc ) 

,,Binnie, do we wanna do something together today?" I ask my boyfriend, who is walking from the kitchen into the living room. ,,Awh sorry Lixie, unfortunately I don't have time today" I nod to him with a sad smile and see him putting on his jacket and after a short "I love you, Felix" he goes out of the door.Changbin has been acting weird for the last week, he's hardly been home and we haven't done anything together in a long time, which makes me sad. I can understand that he is very busy, but I would still like to spend time with my boyfriend. He doesn't tell me anything about his life anymore, he says that he loves me, but for a long time it feels like he's losing his feelings for me. I feel a tear leave my eye and I start to sob. ,,Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry'' I tell myself, but it's already too late, my eyes are filling with water and tears are running down my cheeks. I pick up my phone and call Chan. After hearing me cry, he said he will be here in a minute.

Chan opens the door and sees me curled up on the big couch. ,,Oh Felix, what's wrong?'' He sits down next to me and takes me in his arms to comfort me, he rubs his hand over my back to calm me down. ,,Changbin, he's weird at the moment, I think he doesn't love me anymore." Chan looks at me shocked, since we moved out of the dorm, the other boys haven't heard much about our relationship, which is why It's now a complete shock for Chan. ',,What do you mean?'' I sob again. ,,I think he's cheating on me. He doesn't tell me where he goes anymore and I doubt he goes to the studio every day. He doesn't do anything with me anymore and doesn't have time for me anymore. it hurts, Channie"I try to think positive, I try so hard not to think about him cheating on me, but it's difficult when he's so secretive about everything. He usually doesn't come home late in the evening, he doesn't hug me to sleep anymore, he doesn't want to do anything with me anymore and it's difficult to think positively during this time. I'm actually a happy and positive person, but I can't count the nights anymore where I lay in bed crying, looking at myself in the mirror and wondering if I'm not pretty enough for him anymore, if I'm annoying or if he met someone better than me. The insecurity is eating me up inside and I can't take it anymore.,,Felix... I'm so sorry. I really can't imagine what's going on with Changbin, but I'm sure he would never cheat on you. He loves you so much, Felix. He has waited so long for you to return his feelings and get together with him. Have you ever tried talking to him about it? Maybe something is bothering him and he's afraid to talk to you about it or maybe he doesn't even notice how much you're suffering because of his behavior." I shake my head. ,,Most of the time when he comes home I'm already asleep"Chan continues to calm me down until I'm calm enough to sit up normally. He advises me that I should talk to him tonight, even if it's late, and that I should tell him how much he hurts me.I thank Channie and start thinking about how I'm going to confront my boyfriend tonight when Chan leaves.-

,,Lixie, you're still awake?" I look up from the couch and see Changbin at the door. I nod and turn off the TV while checking the time, it's a little past midnight. ,,We need to talk, I don't feel well." Changbin immediately stands by the couch and looks at me worriedly. ,,Felix? What's wrong? are you sick?" I say nothing and just point at my boyfriend. ,,I need you, Changbin. It feels like we're growing apart and it scares me." I start to cry again, I hate that I was born so close to the water. Why do I have to start crying every time? ',,What do you mean Felix?'' He sits down next to me, unsure whether he should hug me or not. ,,Please answer this question honestly... are you cheating on me?" His eyes widen and he looks at me in shock. ,,Felix... why do you think that?" his voice sounds hurt, I feel bad. ,,You've become so private, you don't want to do anything with me anymore, it feels like you're distancing yourself from me and it hurts. Changbin. Do you know how often I cry myself to sleep alone because I'm afraid of losing you? Do you know how painful it is not knowing where you are or what you are doing? I don't have to know everything about your life, you have your right to privacy, but you won't tell me anything anymore! I'm afraid that I'm annoying, that you think I'm ugly or that you've met someone else you love more.'' Changbin takes me in his arms and rocks us slightly forward and backwards to calm me down. ,,pssh, Liexie, I'm so sorry"

,,look in my eyes, Felix. You don't have to cry, you're safe in my arms. I'm sorry that you felt that way, I didn't knew that I hurt you so bad with my behaviour. I'm so, so sorry my sweet sunshine. But trust me, when you think that i'm falling around in the room, I'll find my way back to you. Even if there are flashing lights, nothing can blind my view. There is no one else, I see you and only you'' My Boyfriend hugs me strong and I start to relax a bit. I believe him, I know that he's not a bad person and now I feel better, knowing that he isn't cheating on me. ,,I'm sorry Binnie'' He pushes me a bit away from him and looks into my face, while he wipes away my tears from my cheeks with his fingers. ,,You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm the one who has to apologize to you, not the other way around'' I slowly nod.  ,,I know people cheat on each other and I also know that your last ex cheated on you but that ain't the way, I don't want us to break up. I love you like theres no other and I hope I'm never gonna hurt you like that again, I'm so sorry my love'' He hugs me again, he feels warm and safe. I'm safe in his arms.  ,,I want you to come with me, I wanna show you something'' Confused he pulls me up with him from the couch and we put on some shoes and leave our House. ,,Where are we going?'' I didn't plan on leaving the house right now. ,,You'll see, it's a suprise'' A suprise? for what? I try to think what the suprise could be but I have no clue what it is. ,,Close your eyes'' I did what he told me and i feel his Hand around my waist while he starts to walk again. ,,Trust me, just keep your eyes closed'' We walk for a bit until he stops walking again. 

,,You wanted to know what I was doing the last few weeks and why I got this distant to you, right? Well, I never wanted to you feel like you're not enough or annoying or that i wouldn't love you anymore, that wasn't my plan and again, I'm sorry you felt that way. I was working on a suprise for you, It's not a special day today but for me, everyday with you is special. When you're with me I feel complete, so please just hold on to me'' I feel tears in my eyes again, but this time they're happy tears, I feel so loved right now. ,,You can open your eyes now'' I slowly open my eyes and gasp when I see what was in front of my eyes, i look around myself, I have never seen anything that beautiful in my life. ,,W-what? I- woah omg'' I look at my boyfriend who is smiling softly. ,,I hope you like it, I worked hard for it'' I nod and we walk together to the beautiful meadow, everywhere are fairylights and a blanket is in the middle of it, on top of it are some fruits and other snacks, aswell as drinks. 
,,Stargaze date?'' I ask happyily and Changbin nods with a smile. 
We walk to the blanked and lie onn top of it, while Changbin pulls me to him and gives me a kiss on my lips. ,,I love you so much my lixie, I would never leave you. I made a song for you aswell but for now let's enjoy the time together and watch the stars''

A/N 
Last night I was listening to my first ever comfort boyband again and when I was listening to Flashing lights i got this idea for the Oneshot. I can't believe that I'm listening to Roadtrip since 9 years now but I never got the idea to write a Oneshot about one of their songs - shame on me. I'm still so fucking sad that the band doesn't exist anymore and even after 4 years I'm still not ready to let them go xD I just love their content and their songs to much and they still give me so much comfort <3

( psht, if you're a roadie text me ^-^ i need more roadie friends in my life to talk about the boys xD )