🪙first encounters

The early morning only brought on more work for neuvulette. As a supreme judge, he was forcefully always busy with new cases. Today was no different,  with a brand-new case coming from the chief of the fortress of maripode.

As neuvulette entered the court room, he spotted the duke waiting in one of the chairs.

"Finally," he stood up. "I have some things to discuss with you." The duke sounded irritated.

"What would you need?" Neuvulette was slightly annoyed at this disruption. "I'm quite busy."

"Well, I have some new paperwork to explain to you." He pulled out a stack of papers. "can't trust anybody to understand the prison system."

Neuvulette sighed, slightly annoyed. Sitting down in a chair close to wriothesley, he took the papers. As wriothesley explained the papers, Neuvulette could feel the man standing over him breathe. It felt... Strange, having him this close. The two never connected, at best, they paid no attention to each other, and at worst, constant bickering.  It was strange having wriothesley close to him.

As neuvulette watched the duke explain the papers, wrio glanced over to the ludex 's gaze. It felt oddly nice having him keeping an eye on the other man. He never really thought of the ludex much, but now...

After wrio picked himself up, he walked off.
"I think you can figure out the rest. See you after the case." He left neuvulette stunned in the courtroom. The ludex shot back into consciousness.

As he got himself together, picking himself up, he worried himself with the thought of himself being any amount of attracted to wriothesley. It would be quite the trouble to deal with, as many people could see him giving wrio certain benefits in law. 

As he left for the hour, he shoved the thought deep down. A busy man like himself couldn't worry with childish thoughts like that.