Died

Yn POV ~

The day i told him I'm pregnant, the day I died. (Not literally)
I mean i thought being pregnant meant independence and independence in a way to stay at home. Right?

I'm not saying that we all should become a housewife but can't we just agree that we work cause we are poor ?? I mean WHO TFF WANNA WORK WHEN UR HUSBAND IS RICH, PROVIDER AND A GREEN FLAG? If someone is still doing it, let's agree I've a crush on women.

- yn was talking to herself in her tiny Lil cute pookie wookie brain when Kim taehyung the daddy the man we simp on until we cum was standing and staring at her.
Cause we all know , even tho he's her husband but he still got a huge crush on her.

He got a call, more like an emergency call. He was going out of the cabin still glaring at her side. The poor child (a grown ass big tit woman) was just busy in her thoughts.

 Kim Taehyung POV ~

Kim Taehyung POV ~

Here we go again with yn not focusing on work and thinking about the same concept ig? Maybe?. Cause I know her enough to understand what shes thinking right now. I can sense she's abusing me in her mind and debating why she's still working even tho she's 2 month pregnant?
It's not like I love to give her work, it's more like I love to tease her. Irritates the shit Outta her.

And maybe cause I'm obsessed with her? Cause I wanna see her 24/7? Cause I wanna be with her always? I don't care if we produce dozen of kids? She gonna be my favourite
I mean ofcourse wife is the first priority.

And then taehyung left for work. (Out of office, maybe some meeting held outside).

Yn get up and was walking around, peeking to see if taehyung is still there.
And for ur healthy information he actually made a cabin for her close to his.

She didn't found him, she was happy but sad at the same time.

Yn : hmp!! Where he's now? Didn't even care to inform me?

Ah yn? Why you being possessive and especially controlling? It's not like your husband gonna cheat on you? Hahaha cheat and? Especially Kim taehyung? Haha he still stare at you like he's seeing you for the first time.

That man can't even look at other woman straight for 2 mints. Urgh leave it, i just wanna go home, cuddle with taemin and sleep? Or maybe watch some kdrama.

She was going in her cabin just to grab her purse ran away from office, cause this is the best opportunity for her when her husband and boss isn't around.

Who cares about punishment? He's not my teacher? I mean if he does punish me-- i mean he won't. Because I'm pregnant and he cares about the kid as well.

Let's just grab some coffee and go to the Barbie house.

Waitt should I paint the house pink? Hmm but taehyung won't let me? He watched that Oppenheimer And he even sounds like those alpha delffa stupid kind of guy.

I was going to book a cab in this darn too hot day then I felt a shadow on me which almost protected me from this stupid sunish thing.
I was grateful for whoever it is, but i realised not everything go good with me. I carried bad luck with me wherever I go or in whatever I'm doing.

I looked up and I knew that i fucked up

And that's the time I got an Uber.

Taehyung : where are you going at this time of the day?

Yn awkwardly smile before looking up for some nice and spicy excuse/lie. She spoke faster than a bullet train

Yn : graveyard

Taehyung : huh?

Yn : my granny died?

Taehyung : didn't she died in season 1?

Yn : she died again, she likes to die again and again. So she again passed away

                    ••••••••••••••••