𝙴𝚗𝚍-𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎

In the depths of space, Vilgax can be seen floating cross the stars, completely unconscious. That is until a bright beam of light envelops his body, drawing him to its source. That being an alien ship the size of a large house.

A short time later, Vilgax can be see in a large open room still unconscious, surrounded by chitauri, suspended in place by some sort of antigravity device, and a large cable imbedded into his head. The chitauri were conducting tests on him and his brain, specifically his memories.

It seemed like they had gotten what they were looking for, as one of the chitauri digitally transported the data they found.

The scene changes to some sort of throne chamber, where a strange looking creature approaches before kneeling.

???: Speak.

Other: My master, one of our scout ships discovered a creature stranded within space. The Warlord Vilgax.

???: Hmm, he was a weak fool. He only would've gotten in the way.

Other: Yes, but my lord, it appears that our suspicions were correct; he was on the planet Earth. Unfortunately, he had no knowledge of the Tesseract.

The other received a very displeased glare, from very unforgiving eyes.

Other: If I may sire, I'm afraid it doesn't stop there. The reason for his displacement in space was due to an altercation with (Y/N) Tennyson. Master, the report indicates.... He has the Omnitrix.

???: So, Omnis has returned. But he has no idea what he is faced against. No idea at all.

 No idea at all