mission

Blair Wilson

Blair Wilson

A mission under the depths of the sea with three other people and including my friend Lori and also with me, right now we were on the submarine heading towards the depths of the sea.

"In time for what?" asked Mr. Morris.

-Good morning Mr. Morris-greetings for the communicator.

-Blair Wilson and Lori Taylor the pilots of the mission.

"Mr. Morris, welcome, a pleasure to welcome you," said my friend Lori.

"Hello, how's everything going down there?" Mr. Morris asked us. "Who taught you how to pilot a submarine?" Miss Wilson.

"Say, a good friend taught me and that's why I started dedicating myself to this," I explained.

-Mack, we've already crossed the thermocline, we're approaching 11 thousand meters," Lori warned.

"100 meters from the bottom of the sea," said Toshi, our companion, "maybe.

"Perhaps from the bottom," said Wall, our other partner.

"Perhaw what do you mean by that?" Morris asked, making us laugh.

-10 meters reaching the limit," Toshi warned.

-Around the five meters, high total-report.

"Final reviews... Blair's crew proceed with the insertion," Mack told us.

"Insertion," Toshi said, making Wall laugh and Lori and I see each other without believing it.

"Does everything have to be sexual with you?" Lori asked him.

"Sex, food, power and the Banknotes," Toshi and Wall said the last together in unison.

"Explode it," Wall said before showing him his fist and that they said hello.

-Descent control we are ready for the... insertion-I said before starting to go down-we enter...we are inside.

"It's a cloud, it's not the background," Lori said.

-Blair be careful we don't know the depth of the other side they could run into the seabed.

"I know Mack, we're ready," I said before leaving the cloud. "We guys went in.

"Activating the lights," Wall said.

"Lights on, now I'm going to turn," I said before doing it and meeting the beauty of the ocean.

"It's beautiful," Lori said while I was smiling.

"Mack, tell me you're seeing this," I told him.

-We're watching Blair, there are a lot of happy people up here.

"DJ, is there a suitable ground to launch the explorer?" I asked him.

-Affirmative, you can launch it now.