Revenge

Alastor simply ignored whatever Vox had to say. Vox got annoyed and decided to show who was really in charge now. Vox reached out his hand, a red chain wrapped around Alastor's neck, Vox pulled Alastor off the bed. Alastor sat up and glared at Vox.
"You listen to me now." Alastor stared at the chain and then to Vox, "The hell does red mean?"
"I- What?"
"I suppose wrath. Anyway." Vox stared at Alastor before pulling on his chain, forcing him to stand up. He pulled Alastor closer and closer. Alastor pulled against the chain.
"Stop resisting otherwise I'll make you sleep in the same bed as me."
"Oh ew.." Alastor lowered the strength against the chain slightly, causing Vox to immediately pull him close. Alastor lowered his ears, "too close."
"You don't get to decide that. You're my pet now."
"No I'm not."
"I own you, that makes you my pet."
"I am not a pet" Alastor's antlers slowly grew out of his head, his eyes turning black.
"Calm down Bambi, I wouldn't try that if I were you." Alastor lowered his smile, slowly his antlers shrunk and his eyes turned back to it's natural blood red colour. Vox pulled Alastor close to his face. Alastor prepared to punch him until he felt chains around his hands, bounding them to the bed. He fell backwards and found himself stuck to the bed. Vox crawled on top of him. Alastor didn't exactly know what to say. Vox reimagined the chains, making Alastor in a position where he was stuck to the bed. Vox laid beside him.
"You want to sleep? Well, goodnight."
"In my own bed."
"This was the bed you were sleeping on earlier."
"Yeah, get off then."
"Oh but this is my bed."
"Then get me a sleeping bag then?"
"No"
"You pompous piece of shit television."
"What was that?"
"Nothing, my dear!" Alastor said behind gritted teeth. Vox smirked and pulled Alastor into a position where Vox was spooning him. Alastor lowered his ears as Vox wrapped chains around him.
"Hey. I'm suddenly feeling quite awake now! Why don't we do something else?.." Vox didn't respond.
"Fuck.."

Alastor laid there for hours on end whilst Vox fell asleep, he was snoring and drooling on him. Alastor managed to slip out of the chains after hours of struggling and wiggling out. Alastor felt the wet patch on his sleeve, wiping the Silva onto his pants.
"I need a whole new blazer.. Scratch that, a whole new suit." Alastor grabbed his microphone and spun it in his hands before leaning on it.
"Goodbye! I won't miss you!" Alastor exited the room. Heading for the elevator. He exited the building, traveling back to the hotel. He opened the door and noticed everyone staring at him. He shot glances at everyone before putting his arms behind his back, closing his eyes and humming a tune, ignoring everyone.
"Where do you think you're going?" Vaggie stopped Alastor with her spear.
"To my room."
"Explain where you have been."
"I was simply feasting on the souls of the damned. You?" Vaggie paused before giving him an uncertain look, "I'm not quite sure I believe you." Alastor tilted his head, "I can assure you, it's the truth. Why would I lie to you?" Alastor grinned wider. Vaggie's eyes widened and her mouth turned into a frown, "Alastor.. Look behind you."
"Hmm?" Alastor turned his head 180°.
"Oh it's you." Alastor glared at Vox. "Where did you come from?"
"Earth."
"Why are you here?"
"Because I sinned."
"Why are you here?" Vox glared at Alastor, looking up at him.
"Because I live here."
"No you d-" Alastor put a hand over Vox's mouth, "why don't we take this outside, yes?" Alastor pushed Vox outside, Vaggie gave Charlie a confused look.

"I own you. You do not go anywhere without my permission." Vox grasped onto Alastor's chain, causing him to fall to the floor in a similar manner to Husk, Alastor simply laughed at the reference.
"What's so funny!"
"Hah.. Oh nothing!" Vox narrowed his eyes before pulling on the chain more, starting to choke Alastor. Alastor simply crawled forward, preventing himself from choking. Vox kneeled down to Alastor and cupped his face, pulling him in, Alastor was pulling away, his smile barely noticeable now.
"Seems like my pet needs some punishment~" Alastor lowered his ears at those words.
"P-Pardon?" Vox grabbed Alastor and teleported through the nearest camera.
He threw Alastor onto his bed.
"Vox!" Vox covered Alastor's mouth, "shh, unless you wanna take this outside." Alastor narrowed his eyes.
"Consider this my revenge for you nearly beating me that time." Alastor removed Vox's hand from over his mouth and glared at him, "you're still pissy over that fight from 7 years ago, that, might I add, you still won?" Vox nodded.
"Utterly pathetic."
"Look who's talking." Vox pulled Alastor into a kiss. Alastor had no time to react he attempted to pull away but Vox chained Alastor to him. Vox pushed Alastor over onto the bed, him still on top. Alastor accidentally created a gap for Vox to slip his tongue in. Alastor jumped when he felt the tongue inside. It was slightly zapping the inside of his mouth. Vox moved his hands throughout Alastor's body, exploring every part. Alastor tensed up when Vox brushed against his crotch. Alastor had been pushing against Vox this whole time, but ultimately decided to relax his arms by his sides, he couldn't do much anyway.

Vox grinded up to Alastor, rubbing crotch to crotch. Vox finally pulled away, watching Alastor gasp for air. Vox's screen was blocking Alastor's nose, causing him to be unable to breathe that whole time. Alastor was panting, he quickly sat up, causing Vox to fall back.
"Vox if you do that again, I will rip you from limb to limb."
"Unfortunately I own you, you can't do shit! Fuck, I'll even do it again."
"W-Wait no no n-" Vox jumped back onto Alastor, kissing him, although he was unable to slip his tongue inside this time, Alastor was keeping his mouth firmly shut. Tears starting forming in Alastor's eyes, he usually got like this as soon as he would lose any type of control. Alastor lowered his ears, blinking the tears back but eventually Vox noticed Alastor's state. He pulled away, admiring the sight. Alastor wiped his tears, Vox sat on the bed, pulling Alastor's chain, causing him to be forced to sit next to him.
"Ya hungry?" Alastor stared at Vox, not saying anything.
"Answer the question." Vox glared at Alastor.
"I- Uh I don't suppose so?"
"Well, how about some Jambalaya? Does that peak your interest?"
"I don't have an appetite at the moment." Vox lowered his smile slightly before completely dropping it, although, making sure Alastor didn't see. Vox hesitated before turning back to Alastor.
"Hey just so you know, I won't go further than just a little mouth action if you get what I mean~" Vox laughed awkwardly.
"Charming." Alastor stood up, "do I have permission to leave this absolutely disgusting establishment?" Alastor smiled smugly as if he wasn't just crying.
"Nah." Alastor's smile completely dropped. He then realised something, Vox seemed to feel pity, he decided how far it'd go until Vox would feel so bad he'd let him leave out of pure pity. Alastor cleared his throat before forcing his eyes to form tears. Vox tilted his head, "that is so forced." Alastor lowered his ears.