The deal

I wanna clarify that I'm personally Aroace. And in this AU Alastor is demisexual and graysexual (needs to spend lots of time with someone to develop feelings basically, and isn't interested in sex as much as the average person but still may do it rarely). !!This is just an AU and I don't believe any of this can ever be canon!! Also (in my AU) sinners can leave the Pride ring, but not for long as they eventually lose energy and feel extremely woozy. Overlords can stay in other rings longer than regular sinners, they can also leech on their enslaved souls' energy to stay longer if they wish.
-

Alastor was running down the street during an extermination, he hadn't made it to his Radio Tower so he was making a run for it to the Hotel. He saw an exterminator targeting him. He stopped eventually and sent a tendril straight towards it, it didn't harm it at all, Alastor's heart dropped when he realised he was cornered by 2 different exterminators. Well, he was screwed. He was left there, a massive hole in his chest, left to bleed out. He looked down at the gaping hole and sighed, placing his microphone beside him. He noticed the TV he was bleeding in front of was emitting blue light, he groaned knowing who it was. A figure appeared next to him, peering down at him.
"Well well well, what a surprise!" Alastor lowered his ears, "please, let me die in peace."
"I have a deal for you."
"What is it then?"
"I heal you, in exchange for your soul." Alastor laughed, "really? I'd rather die." Vox rolled his eyes and pulled out an angelic knife, "by the hands of me?"
"Pfft, do it for all I care."
"I will find your mother and kill her for the second time." Alastor was silent, his mouth open.
"You wouldn't dare, plus, she's in heaven!"
"I will redeem myself just to go find her."
"Impossible, redemption isn't real!"
"Ever wonder where that Sir Pentious guy went? Heaven." Alastor paused.
"Redemption is possible?" Vox smirked, "yes an-"
"Deal. It's a deal!"
"What?"
"I want to get redeemed, so I can see my mother again."
"Uuuh sure!" Vox held his hand out, Alastor shook it, sealing the deal. Vox picked Alastor up and traveled through the TV and then reappeared inside the V-tower. Alastor looked around, his vision blurring, he managed to make out blue walls, a large monitor set-up.

Vox had gotten Alastor patched up, Alastor was completely passed out though. After a few hours, Alastor opened his eyes. He then shielded his eyes from the absolutely atrocious blue.
"Good morning sleepy head." Vox swiveled his office chair around to face his bed, his hands clasped together. Alastor froze when he saw Vox, he blinked before widening his smile, "care to enlighten me on what happened?"
"You were clapped by some baddies and sold your soul to me."
"What?"
"What. Oh wait. Lemme rephrase that.. You were almost killed by some exterminators and you decided to make a deal with your soul."
"My soul already belongs to someone else though? How'd the deal go through."
Vox shrugged his shoulders. I suppose whoever owned your soul was killed in the extermination.
"Lilith? The queen of hell?"
"Possibly. It's not impossible,"
"I'll be honest, she's up there in heaven."
"Then maybe she released you." Alastor lowered one ear.
"Whatever, I'm too tired to deal with this." Alastor laid back down.
"Oh do get some rest, you'll need it."
"What?"
"Are you deaf? Is all that fluff muffling my voice?"
"No I just need you to explain what you mean by that."
"I'll admit something, I am sexually attracted to you." Alastor tilted his head, "you're sexually attracted to everyone, but you have this thing called 'self control'."
"But if I own you.. That doesn't have to apply."
Alastor pulled the cover over him.
"We'll talk about the terms and stuff tomorrow."
"No. You're awake now, let's discuss now."
"No shut up."